Chapter 591

Lily forced a smile and poured some water for Samantha.

"Dear what's wrong?" Samantha asked after she noticed Lily's sour face.

Samantha had been puzzled as to why Lily had been upset for the past few days.

Lily could not hide it anymore. She hugged Samantha and cried. "Mother, what shall I do..."

Samantha was stunned. She patted Lily's shoulder and asked "Dear, what happened? Tell me..."

"Mother, Darryl... He married Yvonne..."

Lily did not intend to tell Samantha about it, but she felt too overwhelmed. She poured out everything that had happened.

What?

Samantha's face changed immediately. She threw her purse on the couch and scolded "Darryl, that useless man! Eating off my family for three years, living in my family mansion, and my daughter still treated him well. How dare he find another woman outside? And Yvonne, the Young family's daughter, how ashamed can she be?"

In Donghai City, everyone wished to build a relationship with Yvonne. The Young family was in the antique business. More often than not, the elite societies would always get antiques as gifts.

Samanta also wished to have a relationship with Yvonne. However, no matter who she was, no one could bully her daughter! To rub salt to the wound, Yvonne was staying in her mansion.

How ridiculous was that?

Samantha was furious when she looked at Lily. "I have told you to divorce that useless man a long time ago to find a better man. You refused to listen. You insisted on being with such a worthless man!"

Samantha angrily stomped upstairs. "I thought Miss Young was a rather decent person earlier. Now I know how cheap she is! She knew the useless one is married. How dare she seduce him and now stay in my mansion?"

Lily quickly stopped Samantha. "Calm down, Mother. Yvonne is still unconscious."

Lily felt terrible, but she just wanted to share her feelings with her mother, not chase Yvonne away.

Samantha was seething and trembling. "Dear, why do you care for Yvonne? Is there something wrong with your mind? She is only unconscious, not dead! She should just stay unconscious at her own home. What is she doing in our home?"

Samantha pushed Lily aside and stormed into Darryl's room.

Bang! The room door opened wide. Yvonne laid motionless on the bed.

Samantha shouted "You shameless woman, get out of here!"

Samantha took out her cellphone and dialed a friend's number. She had planned to send Yvonne home. At the same time, she wanted to ask Kingston how he raised such a daughter!

After ending her call, Samantha saw three silver needles on Yvonne's arm and removed them without a second thought. They would be a hassle when she arranged to move her into the car.

She threw away the silver needles and walked out of the room. "Dearm you don't have to think about it anymore." she reassured Lily. "My friend will come and I will send this woman back to the Young family. On top of that, you must divorce Darryl this time. Otherwise, don't bother calling me your mother."

Samantha was enraged.

'How dare this useless Darryl bring another woman back to my home? Lily should not be bullied by you!' Samantha thought,