Chapter 529

Darryl had managed to block her exit.

"You—" Yvette bit her lips; she was in shock!

"Did you think that you could trap me with just a simple Six Energy Trap?" Darryl asked coldly.

Yvette was dumbstruck. How did he know about the trap? It was impossible!

Just as Yvette was deep in her thoughts, Darryl reached out and removed her golden mask! She did not expect him to do that!

Wow!

Darryl was immediately mesmerized by Yvette's beauty. Both of them were stunned.

Yvette? She was the one who impersonated him?

Yvette's beauty seized Darryl's attention. Her long hair was in a bun, and she wore a black robe. Even though her perfect body figure was covered, her beautiful features still captivated her.

Yvette felt ashamed and angry. She quickly reached out to pill Darryl's mask. She was stunned to see who was in front of her.

"Darryl! How could it be you?"

She trembled; she was still speechless. She had always thought that Elysium Gate's founder was someone great and famous!

She had never expected the person to be Darryl.

The woods were in complete silence. Both of them looked at each other, but they did not say a single word.

Both of them sighed.

After a few seconds, Darryl took a deep breath as he stared at Yvette. "Speak. Why do you impersonate me?"

During the Hexad School's gathering, Darryl thought that Yvette was a beautiful and smart lade. He had never thought she would be evil enough to capture all the elites in the community and pushed the blame onto the Elysium Gate!

Most importantly, who was Yvette? The Twelve Royal Guards were powerful people, so why would they follow her? Royal Guard Rat and Royal Guard Tiger were Martial Saints, how could they obey another's command?

"I am asking you again. Who are you, and why did you impersonate me?" Darryl asked coldly.

Yvette smiled. "Why should I tell you?"

"Stop talking nonsense. I am asking you again, are you going to tell me?" Darryl held his fists tightly as he stared at her!

Yvette was not afraid; she smiled at him "What if I don't want to telly ou?"

Yvette was still in shock when she found out that Darryl was Indomitable Darby. She could not stop looking at him.

Darryl furrowed his eyebrows. Zing! The Blood Drinking Sword appeared in Darryl's hands, and he pressed it against Yvette's neck. "I am asking you one last time; why did you impersonate me?!"

Intense energy surrounded Darryl.