Chapter 520

At the same time, in the meditation room at the Shaolin temple. Shaolin Sect's red-robed Sect Master Endless sat there in meditiation. Master Reed was there too.

A disciple ran to the door and said politely "Masters, someone is at the door outside. He claimed that he is Zephyr from the Elysium Gate. He said that he needs to meet with Master urgently."

Zephyr from the Elysium Gate?

Master Endless opened his eyes and nodded. "Very well, I shall meet him"

Then he stood up and walked toward the front hall.

Elysium Gate was quite famous lately. They managed to settle many of the bad organizations and devilish groups in just a short time. Their good deeds were admirable. Master Endless admired their work and had wanted to meet them.

Zephyr was one of the Four Warlords. Master Endless was delighted to be able to meet him.

In just one day, not only the Six Sects had received an invitation from Elysium Gate's Zephyr, but other groups did too. They had received the invitation at the same time.

All of them experienced the same problem. The Master left with his disciples, and then they were poisoned with the Weak Poison. The men in black managed to abduct them effortlessly.

...

At the same time, at the Lyndon Real Estate's president's office.

The company belonged to Darryl, and Jade was the general manager. That was the first time Darryl went to the president's office.

He looked at the door and sat on the chair. Then he took out the Yin Herb from his pocket.

Darryl was excited. Once he had taken the herb, he would have all of his powers back.

Darryl sighed before he took the herbs without any hesitation.

Ring!

Once the herbs were in his mouth, he felt an energy in his body connected to his internal energy in his abdomen as it slowly returned to him.

After about half an hour, Darryl stood up slowly. He felt refreshed! He sensed the energy flowed in his body.

He had taken the Yang Herbs earlier, and then he had taken the Yin Herbs. The combination of the Yang and Yin energy had not only restored his internal energy, but it had also raised his cultivation to Level Five Master General!

He laughed again.

Since he was a Level Five Master General, he only needed to take a Godly Pill, and he would be elevated to a Level One Martial Marquis.

Darryl excitedly popped a Godly Pill into his mouth without any hesitation.

The Godly Pill would not have an immediate effect. He would need to wait about an hour for it to take effect. In the meantime, Darryl had asked Jade to present the Windon Real Estate's performance.

After all those times, Jade had looked even more attractive. She was dressed in a bussiness suit that showed off her perfect and sexy body.

Jade was a little nervous when she met with Darryl. She stood politely after she put down the files and greeted him softly "Father."

Jade was famous in Donghai City because she ran the Windon Real Estate. Everyone would call her Sister Jade. She blushed as she addressed Darryl as her father.