Chapter 441

Evelyn was furious from the slowly built up rage in her body and wanted to slap Darryl!

However, it would be suspicious if she defied Darryl now given the circumstances.

Evelyn struggeled for a moment but alas she relented and obediently exclaimed "M... Master."

Darryl nodded his head in content. "Good, let's go."

Darryl then walked toward the private room direction without looking back at Kent and his gang with Evelyn closely following.

'Damn.'

'She's really Darryl's maid. Isn't she too pretty to nbe a maid?'

Kent and his gang were frozen on the spot and dumbfoundedly looked on as the two of them walked further away. It took them a moment before regaining their senses.

Kent was particularly stared intensely at Evelyn's beautiful figure from the back as his heart was filled with envy and hatred for Darryl.

'Motherf*cker. I can't believe a piece of trash like Darryl will have such a classy maid. I won't mind losing a few years of my life for her to be mine!' Kent thought.

...

Darryl surveyed his surroundings to ensure there was no one around when they arrived at the private room's entrance. He then said to Evelyn "Stay here, I'll go get your grandfather."

Evelyn was suddenly worried "Why should I stay here?"

Darryl had pranked her a few times yesterday and just now took advantage of her again. Evelyn wanted payback!

Darryl smiled and nonchalantly said "You have to stay here and keep an eye out ofcourse. This is the Hexad School. What will happen if someone comes here? In addition, you promised you would listen to everything I say once we entered school."

Evelyn felt reluctant but eventually, she stomped her feet and went with Darryl's plan.

Darryl did not say another word and directly headed into the private room.

Clang!

Darryl heard the loud and sharp clanking of metal chains just as he entered the room.

The private room was not big with about only 100 square feet and Zion was completely immobile from being chained onto a pole in the middle of the room.

Zion's hair was messy and his clothes were tattered. The Eternal Life Palace Sect's Golden Lion was in such a destitute state with his glorious past demeanor all gone.

"Mister Featherstone?" Darryl looked at Zion and softly greeted him.

Zion lifted his head and stared fiercely at Darryl before he coldly said "So you're the Lion Slaughtering Conference Champion?"

Darryl nodded and smiled. "Exactly. My name's Darryl Darby. Nice to meet you, Mister Featherstone."

Clang!

Zion struggled against the chains before furrowing his eyebrows at Darryl. "Don't try to flatter me, you little brat. If you're looking for the scripture, I recommend you to give up. Kill me, torture me, or do whatever you want!"

Zion let out a long and resigned sigh. "Who will have thought that Zion Featherstone, one of the world's greatest warriors would fall in the hands of a nameless brat."

Darryl felt touched by Zion's fearless attitude when facing death.

This old master was truly bold as he would rather die than yield.

It was no wonder he was one of Eternal Life Palace Sect's Four Guardian Kings. What a brave man!

Darryl looked at Zion smilingly. "Old Master, don't be so agitated. Why will I want to kill you? I'm here to get you out."

What?

Zion was shocked as he sized up Darryl and followed with a burst of laughter. "Don't mess with me, little brat. I've been in the martial arts world for decades. There's nothing I've not seen before. You're just pretending to get the scripture, do you think I'll fall for it?"

Darryl was speechless seeing Zion did not believe him. He then took out a silver token and waved it in front of Zion. "Old Master, just like you I'm from the Eternal Life Palace Sect. This is my identity token."

This token was given to Darryl by Chester before he left.

"You..."

Zion was stunned as he looked at Darryl with disbelief. "You... You're Donghai City's Hall Master?"

Previously, Chester had announced there was a new candidate for Donghai City's Hall Master, but Zion did not know who it was. Never did he expect this young brat would be him.