Chapter 448

"Yeah!" cheered the crowd below the stage.

Even the stoic cultivators were influenced bu the atmosphere and looked at the stage with expectancy.

"The first bow is to the Heavens and Earth!" exclaimed the emcee loudly.

Jeremy and Yvonne walked to the front of the stage and bowed toward the crowd three times.

"Yeah!" The crowd cheered again with a few rich kids even standing up and whistled.

"Second bow as a respect to the elders!"

Jeremy and Yvonne deeply as he held her hand and slowly walked toward their fathers before bowing. At that moment, both their fathers were extremely happy and smiling with satisfaction and affection. "Finally bow to respect each other!" shouted the emcee. He was exceedingly enthusiastic as if he was the one getting married.

At that moment, the guests were all cheering with laughter! Those especially clost to Jeremy shouted even louder!

"Come on and get it over with. It's time to enter the bridal chamber."

"We're all waiting to cheer on you guys, haha..."

Jeremy smiled with the utmost joy upon hearing his friends' urges. He then turned toward Yvonne and looked at her with a beaming smile.

The woman of his dreams was truly beautiful.

Jeremy swallowed his saliva as he thought about simply lifting up the veil and giving Yvonne a passionate kiss. He had already bent down as he entertained these thoughts of his.

"Yvonne, quickly bow! We'll be officially married after this!" Jeremy said with a grin as he held Yvonne's hands tightly.

"Come on. Pay your respect to each other, haha!" The crowd relentlessly cheered them on. However, Yvonne simply stood there with no intention of bowing!

"Yvonne?" At that moment, Kingston could no longer sit still. What was happening? Why was her daughter in a daze during such a crucial moment?

"What's... What's going on?" The crowd exchanged looks as they stared at the stage without blinking.

The emcee felt a little awkward as well, but thankfully he was experienced and laughed. "It seems the bride isn't quite ready yet, guys! She looks a little shy. Marriage is after all one of life's greatest moments!"

The emcee laughed and shouted again "The bride should be ready now, let's cheer her on together! Pay respect to each other!"

Wow!

Everyone's gaze focused on Yvonne!

She bit her lip so tightly that it was about to bleed! Tears inexplicably started forming in her eyes.

Yvonne would be Jeremy's woman after this final bow.

She was extremely reluctant! However, she had no choice!

Yvonne lifted her head up toward the sky and tried to force a smile. She then slowly lowered her body to pay her respects.

"Hang on!"

At that moment, a powerful and firm voice came from the manor's entrance!

Everyone looked toward the entrance at the next second!

At the entrance stood a completely drenched teary-eyed young man.

It was Darryl!