Chapter 446

Darryl's eyes were completely red as he spoke.

At that moment, Yvonne could no longer control her emotions and started crying. "Yes, I'm stupid! I'm stupid for liking you. I know that you have a wife, but you're always on my mind. You're always on my mind regardless if I'm sleeping, eating or whatever I'm doing..."

Yvonne completely revealed the feelings she hid in her heart for a long time to Darryl!

She felt that it was inappropriate to say it before. However, she wasgoing to get married soon and all her emotions came pouring out in an instant as tears covered her face!

Yvonne's eyes were red from crying. "Darryl, did you know? I'm willing to give up anything for you. I'm willing to sacrifice a lifetime of happiness if you can live... For you, I'm even willing to marry someone I don't like!"

Darryl's mind went blank as he heard Yvonne's unrestrained confession. His arm went stiff holding his phone.

Both fell eerily silent.

After some time, Yvonne choked and said "Darryl, I love you, but we're not meant to be together. So please give me your blessings..."

'Blessing? How the f*ck can I bless you!' Darryl thought angrily.

Darryl panted as he said "Yvonne, don't worry, I'll return the Nine Resurrection Pill that Jeremy gave you. Will that work?"

If Yvonne were to marry Jeremy, she would regret it her whole life!

Yvonne wiped her tears and said "Darryl, don't be stupid and stop talking nonsense! The Nine Resurrection Pill is one of the rarest medicinal elixir pills with its refinement method lost for centuries. The Langley's probably had one of the last few pills in this world. Where would you find such a rare pill? Let's calm down and accept reality."

Click!

The call ended as Yvonne finished her words.

...

Donghai City's Langley Manor.

Langley Manor was a private manor which belonged to the Langley's. It had an antiquity style with a spacious pavillion along with man-made hills and rivers. The elegant and refined environment was exceptionally lively today.

Reason being today was Jeremy's and Yvonne's wedding day and the ceremony was being held at the manor.

The Langley Manor was brightly lit and colorfully decorated! Luxury cars lined up outside the manor which almost filled up the entire street!

The manor was extremely crowded with more than ten thousand people in attendance!

Almost all Donghai City's prominent families had come to the manor!

Besides that, Jeremy became the Tianshan Sect's Deputy Head, Zachary Hume's apprentice last September. Zachary pampered his apprentice a lot and was tremendously happy with his apprentice's marriage. He had invited many famous warriors to attend the wedding!

Zachary was after all Tianshan Sect's Deputy Head and had vast personal connections. Therefore, many esteemed cultivators came to celebrate Jeremy's wedding as well. Jeremy's and Yvonne's wedding were more lively and grand in comparison to the Lion Slaughtering Conference!

An average joe would never see such a scene in their lifetime.

As a result, numerous city's residents excitedly surrounded the manor with hopes of catching a glimpse.

There was a giant sea of flowers in front of the manor's main hall. All of them were imported roses of a special breed with its flowery scent permeating the air around the manor.

In the middle of th manor Yvonne's father, Kingston and Jeremy's father, Timothy sat atop the two thrones. Timothy's face was filled with smiles as he was happy that his son was getting married today.

What made Timothy even happier was that so many esteemed guests attended the wedding. He was proud of the fact that even the Six Sects' elites were here!