Chapter 503

Circe leapt and joine the battle without hesitation.

"F*ck, take them down!"

The male students finally reacted and charged forward with battle cries. The students were afraid to fight, but they had no other option. After all, they would look like a bunch of cowards if they choose to hide when the two pretty girls had already charged forward. The students had to come together when they were tangled in warfare with Manny's men!

There were around 80 students from both classes, so the numbers were pretty even.

The students had some skills after lessons from the Hexad School. The male students fought boldly with high spirits to protect their female classmates.

"Argh!"

The beach was in chaos with non-stop cries!

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Both teams sustained damage. More than 20 of Manny's men had collapsed on the ground.

A few of the male students had suffered injuries too. However, their wounds were not severe, and their lives were not in danger.

The students had an overall victory.

Yvette took her chance to get near Manny to give him two slaps and the two blows that almost rendered him unconscious. He flew a few meters backward with a bloodied mouth.

"F*ck! Retreat, retreat!" Manny yelled as he was extremely furious about their loss.

They fled to a distance before he turned to the students. "F*ck you! Don't you f*cking dare to leave! You're doomed! Just you wait!"

Declan and the students laughed.

"Keep talking!"

"Get your *sses back here if you dare!"

They were elated with their victory.

They initially thought that they should not mess with Manny and his men; they were surprised to see that they were very weak!

Yvette was all smiles, and her face lit up with excitement. "That's enough. Let's stop wasting our time with those gangsters. I'm starving; let's have a barbecue!"

They prepared a lot of food for a picnic.

The students set up a bonfire and gathered in a circle to coock their food excitedly.

They chatted as they waited for their food; it was a relaxing time for them.

Kent stretched his body and smiled with satisfaction. "That was an epic battle."

Declan nodded with a smile before he turned to Yvette. "You surprised us today, Yvette. Your heroic courage was no less than a man's! But I did okay too; I defeated five of them!"

"Yvette, I was okay too. I knocked a few of them down!"

"So did I. I hit two of them with a rock."

The male students circled Yvette and babbled to show themselves off.

Yvette smiled politely and nodded. "I saw it; everyone was so brave. You guys are awesome."

Declan and the guys were exhilarated when Yvette praised them. Their injuries were worth it!

"By the way, Darby only watched from the side during the fight. He did not even flinch." someone said.

Swoosh.

Everyone shifted their gazes onto Darryl in an instant. Their eyes were filled with mockery and ridicule.

"He's a grown man, but he only watched from the side. How embarrassing!"

"I wouldn't have the face to stay here if I were him."

"P*ssy."

Darryl was annoyed by the students' mockery. 'D*mn it! How could I do anything? How am I supposed to fight when I have zero Internal Energy right now?'

Darryl only reacted with a light chuckle without the intention to explain.

Lily panicked.

All she wanted was to relax with Darryl on the trip, so she was not prepared for that.

Yvette noticed Lily's change of expression, so she stood up and said "That's enough. Will you guys stop picking on Darryl? he doesn't have Internal Energy right now, so he is just like an ordinary person. He wouldn't be of much use even if he fought."