Chapter 452

If he was here to cause trouble at their wedding, it was still okay. However, if Darryl bribed the cult sect, that was utterly unacceptable!

"Sinful, this is sinful! Someone, come and take Darryl down!" the Deputy Head of Tianshan School, Zachary Hume, yelled.

Darryl ruined his disciple's wedding and let Zion Featherstone go? This was a sin in Zachary's books.

Suddenly, ten or so Tianshan disciples rushed toward Darryl. Seeing the turn of events, the crowd dissipated in a hurry.

"The disciples of Emei sect, listen up!" Abbess Mother Serendipity called out. "Take this bastard down!"

"Wudang disciples, take Darryl down!"

Suddenly, all the disciples of the Six Sect, with the exception of the Wudan disciples, heard their orders and rushed to surround Darryl. There were at least a hundred of them!

People like Master Leonard thought that Darryl was merely a student of The Hexad School, and they did not have to fight him themselves. These disciples were good enough to destroy him. Even though he stood out at the Lion Slaughtering Conference, the contestants there were of  lower rankings. They were all below the age of 25 and below Martial Marquis.

However, the disciples of the Six Sect were high-ranking fighters. The lowest ranking among them was at least Level Three Master General, and there were even a few Martial Marquis among them.

Meanwhile, Master Reed put his hands together and uttered a prayer. He looked at Darryl with mixed emotions. "Darryl, if you let this lady go and give us a reasonable explanation for Zion Featherstone, I'll make sure you'll leave here in one piece today."

A monk like him was more compassionate and did not wish to see a nice wedding ending in a bloody scene.

"What if I say no?" Darryl stood up slowly as he curled his lips.

"You asked for it!" Abbess Mother Serendipity was fed up by this point. "Listen up, everyone! Kill this bastard!"

With that said, hundreds of Six Sect disciples drew out their sabers madly and charged towards Darryl!

"Darryl, run. Run away! Don't worry about me, just go!" Yvonne's beautiful face paled and was drained of any color. She was so anxious that she almost cried out loud. Yvonne knew that Jeremy's master, Zachary Hume, was the Deputy Head of the Wudang Sect. The Six Sect would not let Darryl get away with ruining this wedding.

Watching the Six Sect disciples geting closer with their long sabers, Yvonne was washed in sweat and pushed Darryl away in a panic. "Go! Leave me alone! They won't let you bring me with you! Don't bother about saving me! Go!"

"I'm not leaving you." Darryl tightened his grip on her hand, interlocking their hands.

"Please don't do this, Darryl. I'm begging you. Leave! Please leave now!" Yvonne's eyes reddened as she stomped her feet anxiously. "Why are you so stupid! If you don't leave now, you might end up dying here today! Do you know that?"

"I'll ask you one thing." Darryl took a dep breath and looked at Yvonne in the eyes. "Answer me, do you want to be with me? Do you want to leave with me? Do you want to be with me forever?"

"Please don't be foolish. I'm begging you..." Yvonne whimpered in tears as she spoke with a hoarse voice "What can I even do if I want to be with you. There's no way I can leave now."

"I'm asking you, do you want to!" Darryl snarled.

When he spoke, Yvonne saw that the Six Set disciples had closed in on them and were less than ten meters away. She could almost see Darryl dying in a pool of blood in seconds.

At that moment, Yvonne's delicate face was overwhelmed with panic; her tears streamed down her face uncontrollably. "I want to. I really want to! I love you, and I want to leave with you! But we can't leave here. Do you know how much I love you!"

"Good." Darryl forced a faint smile.

Bam!

The Blood Drinking Sword cut through the air with a loud bang and appeared in Darryl's hand.

"As long as you want to be with me, nobody can stop me."