Chapter 552

"Darryl, after all that, you still want me to help you? Have you gone mad?" Yvette asked coldly.

Darryl was so anxious he was sweating profusely as he said "I know you're still angry with me. I shouldn't have treated you that way at the Formation. I'm sorry, but I really need your help desperately. As long as you help me, I'll do anything!"

Yvette was elated. "Say, what can I help you with?"

"I have a friend, and her essence was absorbed. Do you have a way to heal her?" Darryl asked, hopefully.

'What? Her essence was absorbed?' Yvette contemplated.

Yvette raised her eyebrows. "Was it by the Dark Method?"

There was only one cultivation method that absorbed a human's essence. The manual was always kept in the palace's library. Due to its insidious nature, her father banned anyone from cultivating the Dark Method.

"Yes! Can you save her?" Darryl asked eagerly.

Yvette could sense his restlessness. She smiled and said "I'm not that highly skilled. I can't save her."

Darryl's heart dropped as he lost all hope.

"But, I know an acupuncture method called the Sterling Life Method. It could help you extend her life." Yvette added.

"The Sterling Life Method?" Darryl asked.

"As long as she's still breathing, I can puncture three sterling needles in her. This helps her stay alive for another three more months. However, in these three months, she'll be in a vegetative state. She won't be able to speak or move."

Yvette was filled with pride. There were less than five people in the world that were skilled in this method.

"Please help me extend her life!"

"Why should I?" Yvette sneered.

"I'll do anything! As long as I can do it, I will!"

"Anything?"

"Yes. As logn as you agree to help, I'll do anything for you!" Darryl took a deep breath.

Yvette thought for a while, then said "Ok, I'll help you this time. But I haven't thought about what I want from you. So hold on to this. You better not break your promise!"

"Don't worry. I'm a man of my word. I'll be at the Carter Mansion in Mid City. Please go there. Quick! I'm afraid she won't lieve for much longer!" Darryl cried in a panic, almost in tears.