A Bastard and a Clegane (Jon Snow x fem!Clegane reader)

You were thrilled to be in Winterfell with the Brotherhood. You had taken to enhancing your sword skills by fighting with Arya Stark. The girl was completely unexpected. Then again, so was your very sudden attraction to her kin, Jon Snow. Most people didn't get a chance to get close to you. They were too afraid of your brother, Sandor. But Jon was different. He would often stand to the side as you and Arya sparred, his dark eyes never leaving your form.

After weeks of him watching you, you finally had enough. "Care to have a go, Your Grace?" you asked, your voice laced with teasing. Jon arched a brow. "I wouldn't want to hurt you, my lady," he quipped back and you laughed. "I don't think you could even if you tried." You were baiting him. You wanted to see the mostly stoic king let loose a little. Jon shrugged and removed his cloak before coming into the practice ring with you.

You knew your brother would be watching. He always was. He had, in fact, been watching you flirt with Jon since you arrived in Winterfell. He'd also been watching Jon shyly flirt back, much to his dismay. He wasn't so much worried about Jon hurting you. You could handle that. He was worried you'd damage the king. "Y/N!" You glanced up. "Go easy on him." You giggled and nodded.

The match between you and Jon didn't last very long. He was quicker than you imagined. In mere moments, he had you on your back in the dirt. However, you weren't one to take that. You willed your eyes to tear and you whimpered slightly. Jon's eyes widened and he leaned down, thinking he'd hurt you. "Are you alright, my lady?"

You nodded and grinned up at him. Too late, Jon realized what was happening. You gripped his arms and swept his feet out from under him. Then, you rolled over so you were hovering over him, your faces mere inches apart. Jon let out a grunt at the sudden move while you simply laughed. "You should never let your opponent distract you, Your Grace," you said and pecked his nose before getting up and practically skipping away. Jon got up and stared after you. He wondered what just happened.

From that day one, Jon was a little less reserved around you. You had completely captivated him. So much so, that the two of you began to flirt relentlessly. The fact that war was coming didn't stop you. How could it? You were determined to find happiness where you could get it, while you could get it. And flirting with Jon was your happiness. Unfortunately, it managed to get on everyone else's nerves.

You were sitting next to Jon, flirting as usual, when Sandor had finally had enough. He was tired of hearing it if the two of you weren't going to do something about it. "Seven Hells! Spare us and go flirt somewhere else! Anywhere else! Go ta your chambers for all I care, just spare the rest of us!" Sandor told you and everyone else around agreed. You felt yourself blushing and didn't need to look at Jon to know he was the same.

You cleared your throat. "You do realize you just gave the king permission to bed me, don't you, Sandor?" Sandor's face dropped and all color left it. "Don't...that's...not..." he stuttered out before turning his dark eyes on Jon. If looks could kill. "Don't even think about it, boy." Jon wasn't afraid of much, but the look your brother was giving him put the fear of every single god there was in the man. His face turned ashen and he shook his head violently.

"Nope, it's too late, Sandor. You've given your blessing," you came to Jon's defense. With that, you rose from your seat, took Jon's hand, and nearly pulled him from the room. Sandor sank down in his seat and you heard Beric say, "You did tell them to go to her chambers." You stifled a laugh as Sandor told him to shut up.

From behind you, Jon was stuttering about your brother and you shushed him. When you were finally in Jon's study, he breathed a sigh of relief. You hadn't taken him to your chambers. "Really, Jon? Do you think it's that easy to get into my bed?" Jon raised his hands and began to shake his head. Then, he saw the look on your face and realized you were joking. "You really are something, aren't you?" he asked and you shrugged. "I suppose. But then, you wouldn't have me any other way."

"No I wouldn't." The air between you grew a little heavy. Flirting openly was one thing, but the two of you were getting dangerously close to admitting there was something more between you. You cleared your throat and stepped away from Jon. You didn't get far though. You felt him grab your arm and spin you back around. His face was dangerously close to yours. "Is this okay?" he asked softly. He was giving you an out if you wanted it. You didn't.

"It is more than okay, Jon," you whispered back. Jon brought his face closer. "There is no going back from this, Y/N." You rolled your eyes. "Just kiss me, Snow." Jon chuckled and conceded. His warm lips met yours and you nearly melted. You wouldn't tell him, but it was your first real kiss. It didn't last very long when the door of the study opened.

"Didn't I tell ya not ta even think about it?" Jon broke away and tried to get as far from Sandor as possible. It was almost comical how Jon, the King in the North, began running through Winterfell, trying to get away from your brother. You were hot on their heels as your tried to reason with your brother.

"Get back here, bastard!"

"Sandor leave him alone!"

"I swear we didn't do anything!"