Injury (Robb Stark x reader)

Your eyes widened when Robb was escorted into your chambers by Theon. He was clutching his side, but you could see the blood seeping around his hand. "Robb!" you cried, earning a smirk from the confident young wolf. Theon laid Robb down on the bed and quickly left the room. "What did you do to yourself, Robb?" you asked as you neared the bed and lifted up his tunic.

You sucked in a deep breath at the sight of his injury. It was pretty bad. You weren't sure if you'd be able to stitch him up without the Maester's help. You wanted to run to the Maester immediately, but you couldn't. If you did, Lady Catelyn would surely find out and Robb would be mad at you for weeks. "Come on, Y/N. I'm sure it's not as bad as it looks," Robb said and you shook your head at his aloof attitude.

You quickly grabbed something to stop the blood flow and told Robb to hold it in place while you got everything you needed to stitch the wound. You didn't have any milk of the poppy, so you had to settle for wine to distract Robb from the pain. "Don't get drunk. You're mother would never forgive me," you said as you handed him the bottle. Robb laughed.

After cleaning Robb's injury, you stuck the needle through his skin and he hissed. Luckily the injury itself was small. You smirked slightly at the fact that Robb showed that he was in pain. Normally, he wouldn't let anyone see that. He tried to hard sometimes. "Oh, did that hurt?" you asked sarcastically. Robb glared playfully at you. That was the kind of relationship you had. One of mutual respect and sarcasm.

"Of course not," he argued through clenched teeth as you continued to sew him up. "Are you always this bad at lying?" you quipped. "Shut up. You'd be in pain too if this had happened to you." You arched a brow, but didn't look up at him. "What did happen anyway?" you asked.

Robb didn't answer at first, prompting you to look up at him. "Theon and I...uh, were encouraging Bran to practice with his bow." You looked back down to resume your work and hummed. "I see. That really doesn't explain how you got a hole in your side." Robb shifted slightly and you reached over and smacked his chest. "Don't move. Now tell me what you did, Robb."

"Well, Bran kept missing the target so I walked over to help him get his stance right. I wasn't exactly paying attention. Bran hadn't lowered the bow all the way and I may have, um, accidentally walked into the arrow." A dead silence came over the room. You took the needle away from Robb's skin. You tried to hold it in, really you did, but how could you?

At first, it was nothing. You could cover the sound with a cough. Then, a snort escaped, followed by another and another. Then, you started laughing and you couldn't stop. "Really?! You walked into the arrow?! And Theon didn't stop you?!" You were full-on guffawing now. You couldn't believe that Robb, who bragged about his weapons skills had literally walked into his brother's arrow. It was the funniest thing you'd ever heard.

"Very funny, Y/N," Robb mumbled before taking another gulp of wine. "Funny? Robb, it's hilarious!" you cried laughing again. "Oh, come on. Could you please finish? This is humiliating enough." You tried to bite back your laughter and went back to stitching your friend's injury. The two of you were quiet for a while. Then you said, "All finished, Arrow Walker." Robb sat up and playfully nudged your shoulder. "Shut up!"