Chapter 118

Chapter 118 [End of the text]

    Ring, ring, ring—

    the kindergarten bell rings.

    The small school was immediately filled with the lovely laughter of the children.

    When the little meatballs ran out of the classroom happily, smiles appeared on the faces of the parents standing outside the kindergarten.

    One of the little tuanzi came out unhurriedly, with a pink satchel slung across her shoulders, wearing a cute little skirt, cutely and seriously, she landed step by step in the very center of the floor tiles, and walked out slowly.

    She came to the door and said goodbye to the teacher in charge. At the same time, she looked up at the door and found a familiar figure standing at the door of the kindergarten. Her big eyes blinked slightly, and then opened wide, showing a surprised expression.

    She raised her hands, gave up the little game of stepping on the tiles, and ran out: "Mom!"

    "Shuangshuang! Run slowly!" At the

    door, a tall and slender Jing Qingxia was standing in a black casual suit.

    She had just returned from participating in a science and technology exchange meeting in other places. Seeing that it was still early, she came to the kindergarten non-stop to pick up her baby girl.

    The little girl running towards her is her and Zhong Mingxue's daughter, Shuang Shuang.

    The nickname Shuangshuang was given by Jing Qingxia.

    Yuan Leshan and Duan Yajie also thought it sounded good when they heard it.

    "Boss's name is really good. Shuangshuang is perfect for each other, and the meaning

    is really good!" Zhong Mingxue chuckled, "That's because we have rejected the two nicknames Erer and Liangliang."

    Duan Yajie! Say: "Shuangshuang's birthday is on February 22nd. Is this the reason?"

    "It's even Tuesday!" Jing Qingxia said seriously, feeling that she chose her name very well.

    At that time, the little baby in her arms didn't know the fun of the mother's naming, but she also laughed happily.

    At this moment, Jing Qingxia stretched out her hands to hug Xiao Shuangshuang.

    Xiao Shuangshuang fell into Jing Qingxia's arms, giggled, her eyes sparkled: "Mom, why are you here? Mommy said you won't be back until tomorrow. Is this a surprise? I'm so happy!"

    Jing Qing Xia was amused by her daughter.

    When she celebrated Zhong Mingxue's birthday last week, she used a drone to sprinkle rose petals all over the sky. Although Zhong Mingxue was very happy, she also complained about this earthy surprise.

    My daughter liked it so much that she even remembered the word "surprise".

    "Yes, surprise. I thought I would celebrate your birthday tomorrow, and I wanted to be the first to say happy birthday to you, so I came back early." Jing Qingxia kissed her daughter's cheek.

    Xiao Shuangshuang danced happily and said, "Hey, mom, I like surprises!"

    "Then let's pick up Mommy from work and give her a surprise too, okay?"

    "Okay, okay! Mommy misses Mommy this morning too. We are going to give surprises now, Mummy will definitely be so happy." The little girl rode her feet in Jing Qingxia's arms, flicked them excitedly, and drew a circle with her hands in the air to describe the How happy.