Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    Regarding the matter of coming to the bridal shop to try on wedding dresses, Jing Qingxia was wrong.

    Even if she came with Zhong Mingxue, standing in the store surrounded by people, looking at the dazzling array of white and pure wedding dresses, she still felt uncomfortable.

    Yuan Leshan yelled from the sidelines: "Boss, Sister Xue, try each of your outfits. They look really good. You will definitely look better in them! Wow, this one, this one, and this one.

    " She didn't seem to care about what to eat today, or maybe she was too full at Jing's Group, and the snacks in the store failed to attract her attention, and her eyes were fixed on the white flowers.

    Jing Qingxia glanced at Yuan Leshan: "Actually, you can try it yourself, you don't need us to help you wear it."

    Yuan Leshan's body froze, and he sat back on the sofa silently: "No, no, I'm not tall enough. It doesn't look good."

    Duan Yajie just looked at her like this: "How about I try it for you?"

    "No wearing it!" Yuan Leshan cut off Duan Yajie's thoughts.

    Duan Yajie looked at her suspiciously.

    Yuan Leshan coughed: "Today is the home game for Boss and Sister Xue, okay? Let's not make trouble."

    Zhong Mingxue turned to look at Jing Qingxia: "How about it, have you chosen?"

    Jing Qingxia sipped Looking at Zhong Mingxue, she pursed her lips and asked, "Have you chosen?"

    "I have already chosen, mine is this one, you can choose one that is more pleasing to your eyes." Zhong Mingxue is persuasive and persuasive, as if encouraging Jing Qingxia to take an important step in life.

    Jing Qingxia was recalling when was the last time she wore a skirt.

    Leaving aside the memory of the little cannon fodder, I don't really remember whether I wore a skirt in my last life.

    It must have been worn.

    When I was very young, in an orphanage.

    In order to let the adults who come to adopt them take away the children, the orphanage will specially dress everyone in the best clothes when they come.

    So at that time, she will also be forced to change into a small floral skirt.

    When she was a little older, in order not to be bullied, and to facilitate her mobility when participating in various sports, she only wore pants.

    Later, I am not afraid of being bullied, and I have more space for myself, and I am more used to trousers when I can choose clothes by myself.

    Not to mention her, even when she was doing a disguise task, her comrades would let her wear pants by default, which made her look more pleasing to the eye.

    The skirt, I haven't worn it for a long time.

    "Will it look bad if I wear it?" Jing Qingxia didn't have much confidence.

    She knows very well that whether it is engagement or marriage, it is a very important thing in a person's life.

    Although their engagement was hastily placed before high school graduation.

    She didn't want to destroy Zhong Mingxue's good memory because of herself.

    "No, you look good in anything. What do you think of this one? You are taller than me and have a thinner waist. You must look good in this one."