Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    It was dusk when the student union meeting ended.

    The orange light hit the student union office, making the environment look particularly soft.

    The second male Omega who was still in the office also put on this gentleness.

    "Mingxue, wait a minute, I still have two things to say."

    Zhong Mingxue, who was about to leave after packing her schoolbag, stopped when Mo Yingcai called.

    She was entrusted to be responsible for part of the purchases, and it was normal for the president to be worried.

    She came back slowly.

    Mo Yingcai looked at her for three seconds before making up his mind to say, "Are you still used to it after transferring?"

    Zhong Mingxue was a little confused, but still nodded.

    Mo Yingcai looked at it with his eyes, and said at the same time: "Is it okay to live in Jing's house? The school still has dormitory beds, you can apply for it."

    Zhong Mingxue frowned at these words.

    It seems that the chairman didn't want to talk about the preparations for the open day.

    Seeing the change in Zhong Mingxue's expression, Mo Yingcai immediately said what he had prepared a long time ago.

    "I know that you can't believe all the rumors on the forum, but I have also heard some from the students in your class. After all, Jing Qingxia...is well-known." Mo Yingcai's words were very delicate.

    It's famous.

    Zhong Mingxue thought of Jing Qingxia's embarrassed face for a moment.

    It took a lot of effort to hold back from laughing directly in front of the president.

    After giving Zhong Mingxue a little time to react, seeing that she still didn't make a sound, Mo Yingcai continued: "Of course, you are the closest person to Jing Qingxia, and you know her better. I just want to say that apart from helping the school, the student union In addition to organizing some activities, the greater role is to help students' lives. It doesn't matter whether the student is working in the student union or not."

    Hearing this, Zhong Mingxue understood.

    The student council president also had doubts about his sudden joining.

    After all, I don't look like I came here to mess with my credits.

    It seems that he also misunderstood.

    At this moment, Zhong Mingxue wanted to complain for Jing Qingxia.

    It turns out that people's directional thinking can be so stubborn.

    But it's not their fault, I used to be the same.

    Mingming Jing Qingxia has a carefree personality, but she has always been careful to take care of her emotions.

    "President, there may be some misunderstanding. I joined the student union not to seek asylum, but to improve myself and make more friends. Jing Qingxia is very nice and has helped me a lot. She is my first friend in school. , take good care of me." Zhong Mingxue didn't even realize that her expression was gentle at this time.

    Zhong Mingxue smiled slightly, as if an iceberg had melted.

    Mo Yingcai's heart skipped a beat when he saw it.