Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Jing Qingxia had already made a preliminary judgment on this person during the brief contact with Jing Feibai. Curiosity also raised.

    "Sorry, I apologize first if I offend you, but I really want to know how you came up with the idea of ​​returning to work in the company?" Jing Qingxia asked very tactfully, but the grievances of the previous generation of the Jing family were not reciprocal. The door-to-door relationship.

    Jing Feibai laughed embarrassedly after hearing this: "I am ashamed to say that although I have been living and studying abroad, I am really a scumbag. The past few years at home have not been particularly good, so I just want to come back Try your luck and see if the old lady can accept me as a junior regardless of the past, but I didn't expect to succeed."

    Jing Qingxia didn't expect Jing Feibai to say these things so bluntly.

    She could feel Jing Feibai's free and easy personality, not aggressive at all, which may have something to do with her beta status, she seems to be a person with a relatively stable personality.

    Jing Feibai continued with a smile: "To tell you the truth, my parents have always said that my face looks like Grandma Biao, especially when I smile. Grandma Biao is your Omega grandma. I Guess it was because of this old lady that she agreed to let me join the group."

    Jing Qingxia looked at Jing Feibai and nodded slowly.

    Indeed.

    Even if the influence of the little cannon fodder on Grandma Omega is vague, and even the photos are rarely seen, Jing Feibai does look alike when she smiles.

    The little cannon fodder got the old lady Jing's unreasonable preference because he looked a bit like Grandma Omega, let alone Jing Feibai who had a more similar smile.

    This makes sense.

    "However, according to what the deputy manager said just now, what you get now is just a slack job, won't you be unhappy?" Jing Qingxia actually had a lot of questions, but in the end she could only ask this one, and the other questions were all slightly different. polite.

    "I won't be unhappy, it's great to be on a job, and I just graduated, so it's right to be a job! Wouldn't it be embarrassing for me to do something else?" When Jing Feibai smiled, his eyes narrowed.

    This appearance seems to be more in line with the kind and kind appearance of Grandma Omega.

    "You don't have to hide anything when you ask me a question, so I'll just say it generously. Sometimes my parents would say, if our side won the family property fight, maybe I would be another Jing Qing Xia."

    If you look at her current personality, she does have something in common with the original Jing Qingxia, such as ignorance and skill, and no pursuit in life.

    "But, give me a job, wouldn't it be better than you are now? I don't even have to take the exam, you still have to take the college entrance examination." Jing Feibai said and winked at Jing Qingxia, at this time The reaction was not sadness, not jealousy, but amused.

    Jing Qingxia also smiled because of her reaction.

    At the end of the conversation, Yuan Leshan directed Zhong Mingxue and Duan Yajie back with a bunch of desserts, and he also had a tray of coffee in his hand.

    "Come here, it's tea time!" Yuan Leshan said happily.

    "Wow! You are so strong. These are indeed more delicious. You are very suitable for a job with me." Jing Feibai praised immediately.