Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue walked side by side in the corridor, the wind was blowing comfortably, and both of them narrowed their eyes at the same time.

    The picture of the two of them walking side by side is very eye-catching, and it is no longer a rare scene on campus.

    But it is rare to take a walk together at noon, which attracted the attention of many passing students, and even secretly took pictures.

    The two took it calmly.

    After a while, walking down the aisle on the first floor to the end, I saw the physical education teacher squatting in the corner, smoking a cigarette and playing games with a mobile phone in his hand.

    The voice in the game is reporting good news.

    But with a gunshot, the physical education teacher let out an ah, cursed the country softly, and babbled a few more words in his mouth.

    Put down the phone with one hand, hold the cigarette with the other hand, and raise your head.

    "Oh my god!"

    A cry of surprise.

    Get up, put away the mobile phone, throw away the cigarette butt, step on the cigarette butt, and kick the side sewer.

    All actions are done in one go.

    It was as if the person in front of him was not a physical education teacher.

    It was a delinquent boy caught by the director of the teaching department.

    A delinquent boy who secretly played with his mobile phone and smoked during his lunch break.

    The physical education teacher regained his composure after standing upright by the wall. He muttered in his mouth that he didn't know what he said, but judging by his embarrassing expression, it was probably not a good thing to say.

    He waited for a long time before speaking again: "Cough, Jing Qingxia, what are you doing? You came here at noon."

    This was the information Duan Yajie provided when chatting before.

    It is said that the physical education teacher in their class is very addicted to smoking.

    But you can’t just smoke in front of the students, so during lunch breaks, you will go to the southeast corner of the school—the school work area.

    And it must be near the cleaning uncle's utility room, because there is a smell of the utility room as a cover, and it will not be chased and scolded by the non-smoking aunts.

    There was even a time when a boy from a lower grade accidentally found this place to smoke secretly, and was caught by the physical education teacher.

    This place has completely become a secret base where good students will not come and bad students dare not come.

    "Hey, PE teacher, of course we have business to see you, and we didn't mean to disturb your elegant mood." His tone of voice was sloppy.

    If Jing Qingxia said this alone, the physical education teacher would not believe it.

    But standing next to Zhong Mingxue, it should be true.

    "Well, let's talk, what's the matter?" The physical education teacher decided to force his respect in front of the good student Zhong Mingxue.

    Jing Qingxia raised her head at Zhong Mingxue.