Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    The man who claimed to be running errands held the door with one hand and lifted the flowers with the other.

    Zhong Mingxue replied vigilantly: "I think you may have sent it to the wrong place." The

    man narrowed his eyes immediately, and the strength in his hands increased.

    The order he grabbed was clearly Jing Qingxia's, so how could it be delivered by mistake.

    I glanced at the order number.

    next door?

    Can this little girl see it too?

    "Tsk."

    Impatient, he threw the flowers aside and pushed the door open with both hands.

    It was as if he wanted to knock the door open.

    Zhong Mingxue was a little shocked.

    It never occurred to him that the strange man outside the door would directly start banging on the door after a trial.

    I am grateful for the opportunity that my small action just now brought to me.

    Even if it is a five-star hotel, the anti-theft buckle is not invincible.

    Immediately took out his mobile phone and dialed the police without hesitation.

    As if he had trained hundreds of times, he quickly explained his situation and address clearly.

    Accompanied by the banging sound outside the door, the telephone operator also completed the recording process very smoothly.

    boom!

    The man outside the door clearly heard the alarm in the house, but he kept trying to break in.

    He has a firm mission and is even confident that he can solve the little girl in the door before the police arrive.

    "What are you doing?!"

    "Who are you!!"

    You two voices came from outside the door and asked.

    It was Duan Yajie and Yuan Leshan who were pushing their suitcases out.

    Seeing the sudden increase in the number of people, the man thought for a second, without hesitation or even raising his eyes, turned his head and ran away without saying a word.

    "I'll go! It's too scary for a five-star hotel to be able to mix in such idlers! Didn't I order this flower on the ground for the boss?" Yuan Leshan didn't dare to chase after him, and watched the man run away. To the end of the corridor.

    Duan Yajie glanced at the map on the wall, there is a safe passage in that direction, this man might run away from the stairs.

    "God of learning, Sister Xia, are you all right?" Duan Yajie was worried about spoiling the good things, but now it's good, she came just in time.

    Zhong Mingxue didn't put down the anti-theft buckle, but just looked at the two people outside the house through the crack of the door, and shook her head slightly: "Fortunately, it's nothing serious, I called the police, but...Jing Qingxia is in the room, no one is there. Comfortable, I want to take care of her, can you help me tell the police about this later?"

    Yuan Leshan hurriedly looked inside: "Boss, why is he not feeling well again?"

    Zhong Mingxue opened the door and took Yuan Leshan and After Duan Yajie left, I briefly described what happened, hiding the hard-to-explain parts about PTSD, and letting them guess by themselves.