Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    After Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue were taken away, the entire tenth class couldn't bear to gossip.

    Some people even wanted to send the squad leader to find some excuse to go to the office to inquire about intelligence.

    "What excuses are you looking for? I have finished all the things that need to be dealt with in the morning."

    "Squad leader, why are you so efficient today? It's unscientific!"

    "Squad leader, why don't you sacrifice me? In fact, I didn’t write it down, so you go and report me.”

    “You don’t have to play so big…”

    There was a mess of discussion in the class.

    Squeak.

    Everyone seemed to have been clicked on the pause button, stopped their movements and voices and looked straight at the door.

    As soon as the classroom door opened, Fengyun's deskmate came back with the wind!

    It didn't take more than five minutes to come back from the head teacher's office with such a normal face!

    To be precise, it was Zhong Mingxue who looked normal.

    Jing Qingxia couldn't help laughing.

    Because Jiang Yingying's tangled look in the office is so funny. As the head teacher, he shouldered the heavy responsibility passed down by the school, but was blocked by Zhong Mingxue's words, and finally changed his strategy.

    At that time, she secretly gave Zhong Mingxue a thumbs up.

    It's really the number one choking person!

    It seems that the head teacher is given two choices, but in fact he has no choice at all.

    After all, the subtext is: do not change positions and be honest; change positions to come and go freely.

    Jiang Yingying didn't even think that Zhong Mingxue said this, not Jing Qingxia.

    Ever since, Jiang Yingying tried her best to clear the office to talk about this matter in vain.

    The two of them returned to the classroom safe and sound, without being criticized, and they didn't even need to change their positions.

    Everyone looked at Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue as if they were warriors, pioneers fighting against authority!

    Ashamed ashamed.

    Jing Qingxia was quite embarrassed.

    The real warrior is the lady next to her.

    "So what happened in the office?"

    "Yes, yes, tell us, did Lao Jiang make things difficult for you? It must be difficult, how did you solve it?"

    "Nothing happened, everyone get ready first Books for one class, be careful not to be criticized by Lao Jiang." Jing Qingxia raised her hand.

    Everyone was not reconciled, and quickly winked at Jing Qingxia's two buddies.

    Zhong Mingxue and Jing Qingxia returned to their seats.

    Yuan Leshan and Duan Yajie received the signal from the whole class and ran over.

    "Boss, Lao Jiang didn't make things difficult for you, did he?" Yuan Leshan hurried over, the bread crumbs on his mouth still hadn't been wiped off.