Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    In the small locker room space.

    Jing Qingxia blocked Zhong Mingxue in the corner, and the two of them pressed their bodies against the door panel, they dared not push in from the outside, nor could they push in.

    Jing Qingxia's lips were pressed against Zhong Mingxue's collarbone, and the touch of the skin made Zhong Mingxue's body lean against Jing Qingxia softly.

    Jing Qingxia regained her focus, her smooth legs passed by Zhong Mingxue's naked legs.

    It was so itchy that Zhong Mingxue let out a low hum, interrupting the external answer.

    Then there was silence.

    Zhong Mingxue bit her lip, not daring to speak out.

    There was no movement outside, and there must be a misunderstanding.

    Zhong Mingxue's face was flushed, but she didn't want to worry about it, she just patted Jing Qingxia's shoulder lightly and comforted her in a low voice.

    "I don't know what's wrong with you now, but don't be afraid, I'm by your side."

    She seemed to be imitating Jing Qingxia's tone.

    Jing Qingxia always said that every time she was in danger.

    As long as Jing Qingxia said that, it would bring her enough courage and sense of security.

    She also wanted to give Jing Qingxia enough courage and sense of security.

    Jing Qingxia's hands tightened tightly.

    Zhong Mingxue released pheromone without any defense, and at the same time gently touched Jing Qingxia's swollen glands through the barrier sticker.

    This may be provocative.

    It was the only way Zhong Mingxue knew to appease her.

    Jing Qingxia's emotions were lifted, and her attention shifted from the full-length mirror to Zhong Mingxue for a moment.

    She smells so good.

    With Zhong Mingxue's touch, the cinnamon-flavored pheromones came out from the gaps in the barrier stickers, filling the entire dressing room, together with Zhong Mingxue's presence, it really brought Jing Qingxia a sense of security.

    Jing Qingxia's lips gently brushed against Zhong Mingxue's skin.

    Amid Zhong Mingxue's slight shaking, he hugged her tightly again.

    "Zhong Mingxue."

    "Huh?" Zhong Mingxue's throat was also a little tight, but her voice was still calm.

    "Is there any wound on my body?" Jing Qingxia's voice was very low, as if she was afraid of something.

    Jing Qingxia unconsciously caressed Zhong Mingxue's back, making her feel hot.

    The eyes of Jing Qingxia's question became hot again.

    What have you experienced to ask such a question and have such a stressful reaction?

    Zhong Mingxue's heart was full of distress.

    She slowly turned her head and kissed Jing Qingxia's hairline lightly, like the lucky kiss her mother would give to herself who was having nightmares when she was a child.

    Respond gently and gently: "There is no wound."

    Jing Qingxia's muscles really relaxed a lot.