Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Jiang Yingying almost thought that she had worked too much overtime last night, and now she was hallucinating.

    It wasn't until they turned their heads that shock, anger, and maddened complex expressions flashed across the faces of all the students.

    You heard me right.

    The new transfer student, Xiang Jiayou, a young alpha, confessed his love to Zhong Mingxue.

    In front of the class, in front of the teacher.

    Jiang Yingying wanted to cry but had no tears.

    I took the risk of being hated by the whole class to separate Zhong Mingxue and Jing Qingxia, what was I trying to do?

    She even felt that there was something wrong with her aura, was she a teacher or a matchmaker?

    When a new student comes, he and his deskmate become CP.

    Another new student actually wants to pursue the previous new student.

    The Shura field that is now displayed in front of everyone.

    Even an experienced class teacher like Jiang Yingying has never seen such a scene. For a moment she didn't know how to deal with it.

    After talking to Jiayou, Zhong Mingxue didn't respond, and Jing Qingxia had already stood up.

    In the blink of an eye, everyone stood between Zhong Mingxue and Xiang Jiayou from the window seat.

    "Hello, new classmate, my name is Jing Qingxia." Jing Qingxia stretched out her hand.

    Xiang Jiayou rolled his eyes and stretched out his hand, but he clearly felt the attacking pheromone released from the person in front of him, so he frowned.

    before shaking hands.

    Jing Qingxia continued: "I'm Zhong Mingxue's fiancée."

    "Hiss—" I didn't know who it was, so I gasped softly.

    Everyone felt the coolness of killing from Jing Qingxia's words.

    Jing Qingxia's face was a little pale, but her words were extremely firm.

    Zhong Mingxue also stood up quickly.

    She doesn't worry about the Asura Field, she only cares about Jing Qingxia.

    Pheromones are abnormal!

    The smell of cinnamon wafted from the back of Jing Qingxia's neck abnormally.

    Zhong Mingxue quickly grabbed Jing Qingxia's hand and stretched it out to Jiayou: "I'll take you to the infirmary!"

    Jing Qingxia frowned, feeling dizzy, as if she had been directly injected with an anesthetic , there was no possibility of resisting by willpower, and the whole person leaned back.

    Before completely comatose, I felt a softness behind me.

    Zhong Mingxue didn't dodge, and even took the initiative to meet Jing Qingxia.

    In front of Xiang Jiayou, this intimate action was clearly completed.

    "Boss! (Sister Xia!)" Yuan Leshan and Duan Yajie also rushed over.

    Xiang Jiayou's expression froze completely, he never expected such a situation to appear suddenly.

    It only took three minutes for what happened in class ten to be compiled into various versions and spread to the campus forum.