Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    The natural phenomenon of short days and long nights in early winter becomes more and more obvious.

    Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue got up early in the morning and had to gather at the stipulated time, so they were sent to the school gate by the driver before dawn.

    The instructor and Jin Ye arrived a few minutes early and were already at the school gate.

    Although Jing Qingxia went to the mountains with Zhong Mingxue, theoretically, the student union should send two people to participate in the inspection.

    Of course, the second spot will not be given to Xiang Jiayou.

    "So the heavy responsibility of eating dog food falls on me?" Jin Ye asked Mo Yingcai so excitedly at that time.

    The president of the student union, who was so gentle, had to say something emphatic: "Going into the mountains has to endure hardships, and you have to keep in mind the mission of your investigation!" I'm

    afraid those two really only remember to spread dog food.

    And this one really only remembers eating dog food.

    But, of course not.

    Jin Ye was just joking.

    There are reasons why she can stand out from the crowd.

    She is the most active in activities among all the students in the second year of high school, the most efficient in handling affairs, and the most powerful candidate for the next president of the student union.

    It's just that when facing some major events, concentration is not enough.

    Mo Yingcai also saw that Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue had a good impression of Jin Ye and didn't mind her participating in the inspection, so he arranged for them to come in.

    "Senior Zhong, Senior Sister Jing!" Jin Ye bowed obediently.

    The two seniors she admired the most appeared in front of her again, and she was very happy.

    I admire Zhong Mingxue mainly because of the strength she showed when she was the vice president of the student union, and the ability to do things with ease, making her, the so-called candidate for the next president, far behind.

    I admire Jing Qingxia mainly because of her various legends, and when I met her in the student union, I also thought that she was very kind, helpful, unassuming, and had all kinds of contacts, just like omnipotent.

    There were rumors before that Xiang Jiayou had solved Mrs. Su, but she didn't believe it at that time.

    She felt that Jing Qingxia must have done it.

    Later it turned out to be the same.

    That was what Mrs. Su said in person.

    At that time, Mrs. Su told the people who had the courage to come to ask questions that he would only recognize Jing Qingxia alone, and what kind of onion was Xiang Jiayou.

    And later, after Jin Ye had a brief contact with Xiang Jiayou in the student union, she also intuitively believed that Xiang Jiayou was not even a good person, but an out-and-out hypocrite.

    Although Xiang Jiayou seems to be a warm-hearted person in the student union, she always feels that this person is wearing a mask and likes to do some small tricks behind his back.

    Moreover, there are always different routines in front of the teacher and in front of the classmates, which makes her very disliked.

    In essence, he bullies the good and fears the evil, and also has a bit of hatred of the rich and resentment of others.