Chapter 98

Chapter 98 If Line Parallel World 2

    The sound of water dripping in the bathroom was no different from usual, but it made Jing Qingxia restless.

    Because the woman who was taking a shower in the bathroom had only known her for less than an hour, but they had already come to the hotel to book a room.

    She straightened her body and sat upright on the bed.

    After Zhong Mingxue entered the bathroom, she kept this posture.

    She was still a little confused, what happened just now, why did she come to the hotel?

    Alcohol on top, it took her a while to recall.

    When they came out of the bar, they were contaminated with the sultry atmosphere in the bar, and some kind of adult hints walked back and forth between the two of them.

    But Jing Qingxia has never done this kind of thing. In her opinion, although Zhong Mingxue seems to be a frequent visitor to this bar, it must be the first time that she has come out with someone.

    Even, maybe she didn't even understand the meaning of what she said just now in that direction.

    Thinking of this, Jing Qingxia wondered if he could make up for it and take Zhong Mingxue for a stroll around.

    But I heard the girl next to her leaning on her arm, holding her mobile phone in front of her and saying, "There is a four-star hotel nearby, is it okay?"

    "!" Jing Qingxia looked at Zhong Mingxue in surprise.

    Zhong Mingxue's face was full of blush, dyeing her fair skin into peach blossom powder in early spring, and her lips were like freshly washed cherries with drops of water.

    Jing Qingxia was overwhelmed by the sight.

    She wanted to post how hot this peach-colored face was, and how sweet the cherry-colored lips were to kiss.

    Jing Qingxia's heart was beating very fast, and her voice was vibrating: "Mmm." The

    voice was unreasonably low.

    It's not as dry mouthed as it was when it was the first time to perform an army mission.

    Zhong Mingxue dragged her towards the hotel, but her figure staggered and seemed not so calm.

    Jing Qingxia subconsciously grabbed her arm and held her in his arms. Zhong Mingxue's breath immediately sprayed on her neck, and as a scent of lemon penetrated into her nostrils, her whole body felt hot.

    Both of them froze for a moment, until Zhong Mingxue leaned on her shoulder and smiled: "You are really reliable."

    Jing Qingxia frowned slightly because of these words, it sounded like the two had known each other for a long time.

    But thinking about it again, this sense of familiarity may also be due to hit-first sight, or... love at first sight.

    In the past, she would complain that love at first sight was just for sex.

    Now she'll say, yes, it's sex appeal.

    The two entered the hotel and took out their ID cards to open the room. It was a big bed room.

    The lady at the front desk did not change any expression, and with a professional smile, she quickly processed the room card and handed it to them.

    Jing Qingxia felt a little uncomfortable when she took the room card.

    So did Zhong Mingxue. But seeing Jing Qingxia like this, he couldn't help laughing.