Chapter 113

Chapter 113 Extra Episode Two 5

    Jing Qingxia pushed Zhong Mingxue back to her room.

    Before the lights were turned on, the two of them chuckled almost at the same time when they entered the door. When they came to Nancheng last time, the relationship between the two was still at a delicate stage. They never expected that they would go through so many things later and hold each other firmly.

    Zhong Mingxue looked at Jing Qingxia, thinking about how she looked like when she had a PTSD attack back then, thinking about it now still makes her feel distressed. He took the initiative to hold Jing Qingxia's hand.

    And Jing Qingxia couldn't help laughing at how timid she was at that time, her heart was moving but she didn't dare to move her body.

    Fortunately, not now.

    Whatever you do now can be done aboveboard.     The moment Jing Qingxia turned on the light with her room key card, she leaned forward and kissed

    Zhong Mingxue, and even deliberately commented: "Ah, my fiancee is Xiang!"

Xia's chuckle, is laughing at something.

    "It's quite courageous now."

    Jing Qingxia grinned, accepting the criticism.

    At that time, I was worried about the restrictions of the world's rules and the double interference of repeated illnesses.

    Although I will also regret why I didn't confess earlier. But if she did it again, with her character, she would still not act rashly.

    Jing Qingxia tightened her hand holding the backpack.

    "Why are you in a daze? Do you take a shower first or should I take a shower first?" Zhong Mingxue had already taken out the two people's change of clothes from the suitcase, and waved her hand in front of Jing Qingxia's eyes.

    Jing Qingxia came back to her senses, leaned behind Zhong Mingxue, bent over and leaned against her: "How about we go together?"

    Zhong Mingxue felt the heat behind him, and gave her hands a pause.

    Looking back, I saw Jing Qingxia's red ears.

    She raised her head slightly.

    Although they don't say they are old couples, they have been together for a long time. The small changes in this person's face and the small movements of his hands can tell what kind of mood he is hiding.

    "Okay, we can do it together, I just got our clothes ready." The

    enthusiasm quickly spread from the tips of Jing Qingxia's ears to the roots of her ears, and she hurriedly hugged Zhong Mingxue and changed her words: "Why are you getting more and more difficult to be funny?" Yes! Actually accepting to take a bath together, isn't our night ended early?" The

    shy enthusiasm spread from Jing Qingxia's body to Zhong Mingxue's body, and the latter snorted softly. When he saw himself embracing Jing Qingxia, his face was full of happy smiles.

    She asked casually: "What else should I do at night? Isn't it good to rest? It's over when it's over." She

    was just asking casually, and even hinted at some young couples to counter what Jing Qingxia just said joke.

    But Jing Qingxia, who was holding her, had a slight change in the breath breathed in his ears.

    It wasn't a change of emotion, but a little nervous.