Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    There was a storm on the dining table.

    The disc action was well executed towards the end.

    The competition teacher and the instructor went to check out together.

    The students are discussing about the fireworks display later.

    Suddenly, I was startled by the loud noise from the next table.

    "Fuck! If you don't have money to pay off your debts, but if you have money to eat food stalls, don't let me catch you today!" The

    shouts and curses drowned out all the laughter at the food stalls.

    The owner of the food stall also tensed up in shock.

    Although it is normal to open a food stall in such a lively place, everything is normal, but I am still most afraid of someone coming to make trouble.

    It's not like petty fights like drunken quarrels.

    Accidents of this kind involving money and rancor are the most difficult to deal with.

    The boss rushed out in a hurry, with a smile all over his face, and tried to persuade him.

    But who would have thought that the person who came to find trouble had planned it in advance.

    With a yell, five people rushed out from around.

    It was a direct confrontation with the five people who were sitting and eating.

    Jing Qingxia immediately stood up, scooped up Zhong Mingxue, and brought her behind her.

    Zhong Mingxue also naturally poked her head from behind Jing Qingxia's shoulder, accepting the protection of the person in front of her, and even half leaned on this person in a very relaxed state.

    Jing Qingxia was a little dazed.

    In a daze, it seemed that his confession had been successful, and Zhong Mingxue was already his girlfriend.

    boom!

    The sound of the wine bottle shattering at the next table interrupted Jing Qingxia's distraction.

    When Jing Qingxia looked at the troublemaker over there again, the situation changed again.

    Snapped! Snapped!

    A strange cracking sound came from the ground.

    Jing Qingxia trembled all over, clenched her hands unconsciously, and leaned back stiffly.

    Zhong Mingxue felt the force of the person in front of her leaning back, straightened up, and supported her.

    The crackling sound didn't stop.

    Snapped! Snapped! Snapped! Snapped!

    There are several crisp sounds in a row, which can really bluff people.

    Many people took a few steps back because of the sound.

    Even the owner of his food stall, who was thinking about his own food stall, dodged aside because he thought it was important to save his life.

    When they re-observe, they will find that the sound thrown on the ground is just a dropped cannon.

    It is a small firecracker that children will like very much.

    You don't need an open flame, just throw it hard on the ground and it will crackle.

    This group of people probably bought it from the fireworks show next door.