Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    As for the content on the forum, Jiang Yingying, as the head teacher, didn't care about it, let alone Yang Gaofei, the head teacher of the first class, who likes to sneer at the side when he has nothing to do.

    But every time Jiang Yingying passed by the class, she could see that the former bully Jing Qingxia was seriously studying with Zhong Mingxue, so there was nothing to say about that.

    School is a place for learning, if you don't do anything out of the ordinary, then there is nothing wrong with it. As long as it doesn't affect the study, such trivial matters as falling in love, as the class teacher, naturally turn a blind eye.

    In the end, Jiang Yingying was sure that Yang Gaofei's cynicism was definitely because Mrs. Su, the S-level alpha who was the face of their class, was injured in the tennis court.

    It's just that Yang Gaofei knew the strength of Jing Qingxia's family, so he didn't dare to embarrass him.

    Furthermore, after Mrs. Su came back, she killed herself because she was accidentally injured, which made Yang Gaofei unable to do anything, and could only be helpless and furious.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Yingying felt that this kid Jing Qingxia really had a way. Let go!

    Jiang Yingying couldn't help laughing, when she saw someone beside her.

    Take a closer look.

    "Ahem, student Mingxue, do you have anything to do with your teacher?" Jiang Yingying asked.

    "Mr. Jiang, I saw in the bulletin board that there are still vacancies for students to apply for, and I want to join." Zhong Mingxue said firmly, without even considering the possibility of being dismissed, and handed the application form to head teacher.

    It was also mentioned in the bulletin board, hand it over to the head teacher, and hand it over to the student union.

    Jiang Yingying hesitated while holding the application form.

    Joining the Student Union now is thankless.

    It was only in the third year of high school that I couldn't get a "official job" and had to do a lot of hard work. Every year, the student union arranges temporary recruitment during this time period, because the campus open day is coming soon.

    The campus open day is the most important day for their private school. One is the school anniversary, and the other is a big day to open up and publicize the school.

    Such a big day requires the student union to cooperate with the school to organize it, and it is likely to affect the grades if you get busy.

    Why do you want to join the student union at this time?

    Is it necessary to add points to apply for scholarships?

    Look at Zhong Mingxue.

    Although wearing a uniform school uniform does not show the value, but the feet are very clean, and they are still new big-name sneakers.

    Zhong Mingxue seemed to be in good spirits, as if she was short of food and clothing.

    Usually there is no car to pick up and drop off, but I applied for a bicycle space with Jing Qingxia. Recently, consciously or unconsciously, I can always see the two little girls going in and out together, and the relationship is very good.

    The Jing family should treat her well, do you need a scholarship?

    Suppressing all curiosity, Jiang Yingying nodded: "I will hand it in for you."

    "Thank you, teacher. I will not bother you then." Zhong Mingxue is always so polite and her tone is very gentle.

    The answer that Jiang Yingying couldn't figure out was actually very simple.

    The student union is not a pure place, but compared to the society, the interpersonal relationship we know is still purer. Can be used as a starting point for socializing.

    Before the family accident happened, she had always maintained politeness, but she was honest and submissive. She was really not good at socializing. This time, we can only start with the student union and take the first step that we have to take.

    "Teacher, you can make it easy for me to find you. Why did you come here as a physical education teacher?

    " Do you want to participate in the sports meeting?"

    "I came to you just to complain, it was too early to collect registrations, and even the number of people who signed up for the 3,000-meter run exceeded the standard, and I almost didn't have a place. "

    Hahaha, your class is really worry-free."

    In a daze, Jiang Yingying saw Jing Qingxia chatting with the physical education teacher next to her, as if she had that social arrogance.

    Putting down Zhong Mingxue's application form, Jiang Yingying walked over.

    "Is classmate Qingxia running errands?"

    "Old Jiang, are you asking this knowingly?" Jing Qingxia grinned.

    "It's not big or small, I'm talking about business with you, Zhong Mingxue wants to sign up for the student union." Jiang Yingying looked at Jing Qingxia with probing eyes.

    Jing Qingxia nodded: "Old Jiang, do you want me to run errands for you? If I knew it earlier, I would have asked Zhong Mingxue to give me the form directly. Why bother to look for you again? No one else in our class wants it except her." I've applied. It's miserable to have such a homeroom teacher. Give it to me."

    Jing Qingxia's complaints confused Jiang Yingying, she didn't know what she wanted to say just now, and finally reached out and pressed Jing Qingxia's forehead : "I don't want you to run errands, you talk so much, go back to class! You are already in the third year of high school, and you should focus on studying, so don't come out to wander around during class!"

    "Okay~" Jing Qingxia turned around happily and was about to leave.

    Jiang Yingying hurriedly called her again: "Wait a minute. During this period of time, you and classmate Mingxue are so good that you go in and out together. Classmate Mingxue wants to apply for the student union, but you don't apply?"

    Jing Qingxia shrugged: "I don't like the student union. "

    I thought that you two have always been together and have a good relationship recently. It must be a lot of work to join the student union now, so you don't want to help her?" Jiang Yingying said deliberately.

    "Old Jiang, you are not only lazy, but also stupid."

    "Huh?" Jiang Yingying's eyes widened, using the teacher's rules to suppress her urge to hit someone.

    Ring, ring, ring—the bell

    for class is ringing.

    While running, Jing Qingxia said, "It's one person's workload for her to join. We do it together. Isn't that better than both of us joining and being exploited? Old Jiang, I'm going!"

    Jiang Yingying heard, okay, It's really that Qingxia is smarter.

    But she also vaguely felt that Jing Qingxia's so-called dislike of the student union was because of someone in the student union.

    But who is in the student union?

    Isn't this student union very good?

    Especially the president of the student council, he is a very gentle and mature Omega.

    The author has something to say:

    Jing Qingxia: I don’t like the student union, I just like it...

    Thanks for voting for me during 2021-12-25 20:00:00~2021-12-26 20:00:00 Or the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 23265865 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!