Chapter 112

Chapter 112

    Yuan Leshan, a happy snack.

    I have grown up in love since I was a child, and my only goal for the future is to eat and drink well.

    Others start to think about love when they reach puberty, but she still only thinks about eating and drinking.

    After the separation, it was discovered that the child had not grown in size, and the parents were very worried about the child's future marriage and love affairs.

    Yuan Leshan was also affected by this emotion, and was sad for a few days. No Omega could appreciate her style. But I didn't care that much in my heart.

    She thought, it doesn't matter if there is no love in this life.

    Food, drink, and friendship are enough.

    Until the person who usually brought him delicious food and drink changed his friendship with him. This is the first time she has seriously considered relationship issues, and she wants to consider this matter responsibly like an adult.

    Yuan Leshan re-examined what he was thinking in his heart, and why such things happened after drinking.

    And there were no fragments, she clearly remembered that it was her who moved first.

    Obviously he moved first!

    But he was also eaten and wiped clean!

    This is so embarrassing.

    So the next day after the incident, Yuan Leshan was in a complicated mood, mainly because too many emotions were mixed up.

    When I got home, I calmed down and thought about it. Whether it was shame or anger, there were so many mixed emotions, but there was no regret or dissatisfaction.

    Her little mind was full of eating, drinking and drinking. Although she couldn't figure out why, she was sure of the answer.

    If you imagine Duan Yajie as a kind of food, it is delicious.

    She wants to eat her.

    I wanted to eat her when I drank in Nancheng.

    I want to eat her even when I don't drink alcohol.

    She was vaguely aware of the thought in her heart, which was desire.

    But, they are all alphas, how can two alphas be together? The two in the next class broke up. If they were really together, would they break up?

    She thought, everything had to wait for Duan Yajie to split up.

    So, she kept a distance from Duan Yajie.

    She also thought a lot while keeping her distance.

    Acting alone, eating alone, and trying out online celebrity shops alone, she realized that eating and drinking is what she likes most in life, but it would be better if Duan Yajie eats and drinks with her.

    Duan Yajie is very good at taking care of people, and she can always be one step ahead of her to realize what she needs.

    Moreover, Duan Yajie is a social expert, but she is not Neptune.

    Yuan Leshan only hinted once that she couldn't stand that she was also very kind to others, so she would consciously maintain a polite social distance with others.

    From the beginning to the end, only Yuan Leshan had that kind of preferential care, and even Jing Qingxia didn't enjoy it.

    Normally it can be ignored, but now it cannot be ignored.