Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    Days of torrential rain have thinned the clouds that had accumulated over the sky.

    The torrential rain fell to light rain last night, and it turned into drizzle in the morning, giving the sun a chance to penetrate the clouds to provide warmth and sunshine.

    The outside suddenly became bright, causing Jing Qingxia to wake up, thinking that she had overslept.

    But seeing Zhong Mingxue lying peacefully in her arms, she felt that if she overslept, she overslept. The consequence is nothing more than the vice president and the person in charge taking the lead in skipping work.

    Su Zhenyi and Jin Ye must have rushed back to the village last night, and nothing will happen.

    Jing Qingxia, whose thoughts were shaken, chose to lie in this gentle village and not move until the gentle village moved first.

    "Hmm..." Zhong Mingxue pronounced it stickily.

    Jing Qingxia quietly waited for the kitten to open its eyes.

    "Morning." Zhong Mingxue said as she rubbed on Jing Qingxia's body, rubbing everywhere, as if she was taking advantage.

    Oops, the previous dazed kitten and shy kitten are gone.

    Fortunately, it was recorded before, and the slimy kitten is so cute now.

    "Morning! Let's get up and have breakfast, and then it's time to go back to the village." Jing Qingxia said softly against Zhong Mingxue's hair.

    "It's time to go back, but your cousin and Jin Ye went back to the village last night, how do we go back? I don't ride motorcycles, and you are not allowed to drive." Zhong Mingxue hugged Jing Qingxia tightly.

    "How to go back depends on how much money you have. I came out in a hurry. I don't have any money on me. I beg the rich woman to take care of me." Jing Qingxia rubbed Zhong Mingxue instead.

    Zhong Mingxue was amused: "I didn't expect Miss Jing to be so down and out. But unfortunately, I never thought that I would need so much money, and I only put five or six hundred for emergency. It took five hundred." I

    have no money, but I'm not in a hurry.

    No matter how bad it is, just be ashamed, call home and send someone to pick it up. The two of them can enjoy the two-person world for a while longer.

    Jing Qingxia was not in a hurry, thought for a while and said: "Then take the remaining 100 yuan to have a good meal first."

    "Leave two yuan to make a call?" Zhong Mingxue asked back, wanting to see Jing Qingxia Is the brain circuit the same as my own?

    Unexpectedly, Jing Qingxia could give a surprising answer: "Why did you call? We still have assets on hand. When the Jing family was in charge of poverty alleviation work in the village, they also came to the town to get in touch and learned about the local industry. Although this small town Small, there are still regular pawnshops."

    Oh my god.

    Miss Jing's family has been reduced to this point, and she has to rely on pawns to make ends meet.

    Zhong Mingxue thought to herself, maybe if she called the TV station, the news could be exchanged for a lot of money.

    But thinking about the reporters and paparazzi who were guarding the gate of Jing's old house, they might want news about themselves more.

Cannon fodder A who wears a book must cover the heroineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें