Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Zhong Mingxue remained calm despite Jing Guangyao and Lin Chanjuan's surprise.

    "My aunt took control of the company quickly after my parents left, largely relying on this project. But in fact, it should be difficult for her to win this project, so she will use some shady methods. Harm uncle you It should be something else that's been worrying me so much during this period."

    Jing Guangyao was surprised.

    The high school student in front of him can understand this level.

    Zhong Mingxue also told the truth: "I heard part of the project from my parents, and part from my uncle. As for the method of my aunt..."

    Zhong Mingxue paused for a while, and did a little psychological construction before going on. Next say.

    "Little uncle is still abroad. In order to trap him abroad, my aunt deliberately used contacts outside to trip him up."

    Jing Guangyao nodded. He also knew the content of this part.

    Zhong Mingxue continued: "But my little uncle told me before he went abroad that the core technology of this project was accidentally put in the will by my father and bound to the trust fund, so my aunt is not fully sure. Can make dirty tricks. Uncle, if you can resist those dirty tricks, you have a chance of winning."

    Zhong Mingxue glanced at Jing Qingxia again, and added the last sentence.

    "The core technology bound to the trust fund, they have no way to take it out for the time being."

    Jing Qingxia heard the last sentence, Zhong Mingxue's words trembled slightly, and she held her cold little hand.

    At the beginning, Zhong Xiaohui blocked Zhong Mingxue's retreat when she blocked the school gate.

    It is conceivable how much pressure they put on Zhong Mingxue for the core technology before this.

    Feeling the warmth in her hands rushing to her heart, Zhong Mingxue slightly raised the corners of her mouth towards Jing Qingxia, signaling that she was fine.

    Lin Chanjuan secretly exhaled and leaned against Jing Guangyao.

    Jing Guangyao's body also relaxed a little.

    If Zhong Mingxue knew everything, then it would be much easier to say what happened next.

    "That's no wonder. I didn't have much hope when I did this, but I didn't expect..."

    Jing Guangyao said to himself, but he saw the doubts in the eyes of the two children.

    Lin Chanjuan patted Jing Guangyao.

    Jing Guangyao said embarrassingly: "I'd better start from the beginning! I'm afraid I might misunderstand some things. Xiaoxue, if something makes you feel uncomfortable, you must tell it directly. Uncle never Malicious."

    Jing Qingxia didn't know what Jing Guangyao did, but when Jing Guangyao spoke a little excitedly and leaned forward, the former was like a conditioned reflex, blocking in front of Zhong Mingxue, preventing the latter from getting closer Some.

    Jing Qingxia's action stunned the other three present.

    Lin Chanjuan was the first to laugh out: "Oh, our daughter is really turning her elbows out."

    Jing Qingxia knew it was teasing, but she couldn't refute it. She really overreacted just now.

    Both Jing Guangyao and Lin Chanjuan are good people, what they usually say can explain it, and today's conversation attitude can also explain it.