Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Zhong Mingxue came to the cinema after buying milk tea, and immediately saw Jing Qingxia surrounded by a group of people.

    His hands tightened unconsciously, but after a closer look, Duan Yajie took the lead, and he let out a sigh of relief.

    In the process of approaching, I saw one of the little beauties talking to Jing Qingxia shyly.

    She shook the cheese oolong in her hand and quickened her pace.

    "Senior sister, it's actually more lively if there are more people, and we can actually play together." The little beauty sent out an invitation.

    Jing Qingxia didn't answer yet.

    Zhong Mingxue had already approached: "Our movie tickets have already been bought. If it's the same show, we can watch it together."

    She didn't even realize that when she said this, she didn't have the friendly and cold attitude of a senior sister at all. more than usual.

    Several other junior high school students felt that something was wrong. Why is the air conditioner in this shopping mall so cold?

    Obviously nothing happened, everyone could only shrink back and dare not speak.

    Yin Zi was also amazed by Zhong Mingxue's appearance.

    What I want to wear in a tutu skirt is the cute fairy style, this senior sister is simply a fairy herself.

    Strange air currents swirled around the three of them.

    Duan Yajie watched so happily that Jing Qingxia glared at her.

    "Zhong Mingxue, thank you."

    Jing Qingxia didn't know what to say in this situation to break the weird atmosphere, so she simply took the cheese oolong from Zhong Mingxue, showing that she was with her.

    The expression on Duan Yajie's face became even more exaggerated, and she poked Jing Qingxia with her elbow: "Yes~ Miss Xia."

    Jing Qingxia couldn't show off her shoulder throwing skills in front of her juniors, so she could only ignore her .

    "Which movie are you in?"

    Duan Yajie shook her head: "We haven't bought tickets yet, so we probably won't be able to buy your show now, so go watch the movie by yourself. Want to have dinner together later?"

    "No, I'm going to go shopping later." After Qingxia finished speaking, she waved the movie ticket to Zhong Mingxue, "Our show is about to start, let's go."

    "Okay." Zhong Mingxue followed Jing Qingxia to check the tickets.

    The Shura field didn't really come down, and everyone secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    Yin Zi still couldn't take her eyes back, so she asked Duan Yajie in a low voice: "Sister Qingxia and the others are dating?"

    Duan Yajie touched her chin: "Not really."

    Yin Zi pursed her lips, clasped her hands in front of her chest, Cheering up for himself, he seemed to want to pray for a house number of Shura Field.

    Duan Yajie didn't notice Yin Zi's change, but excitedly looked at the backs of Zhong Mingxue and Jing Qingxia walking side by side, finally showed a meaningful smile, and quickly took out her phone to take a picture.

    It's better to be alone than to be happy together. Can't post to the forum, can't it be sent to Yuanle Mountain?

    Yuan Leshan: Ahhhhh! I'm so hungry!