Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    "Huh?" Zhong Mingxue was still gesturing to tell Jing Qingxia to hurry up.

    The look of raising his eyebrows made Jing Qingxia look at it for a while longer.

    For a moment, she couldn't tell whether Zhong Mingxue's voice was coquettish or threatening, but she just remembered that it sounded good.

    Why is the current situation not like Zhong Mingxue's fever period, but like his own susceptibility period?

    Is the susceptible period like this, the heart beats uncontrollably following every move of the person in front of me, and the glands behind are still a little itchy.

    Jing Qingxia thought about it obsessively.

    A body that is disturbed by pheromones is really inconvenient.

    Jing Qingxia managed to speak: "It is possible to coax, but how to coax... Do you want to listen to bedtime stories?"

    Jing Qingxia is not good at these.

    I just remembered that when I went back to the orphanage in my previous life, I read to my younger brothers and sisters at noon and coaxed them to take a nap.

    For Zhong Mingxue, wouldn't this be too childish?

    Jing Qingxia scratched her face unnaturally, and was about to say "or forget it".

    But I heard Zhong Mingxue say briskly: "Okay." He

    even designated the books on his bookshelf without giving Jing Qingxia a chance to repent.

    Starting from giving Jing Qingxia supplementary lessons, she bought a lot of books, mainly professional books on economics, management, law, etc., but also a few novels for relaxation.

    "There is an unopened book, just read that one."

    Since Zhong Mingxue said so, Jing Qingxia could only suppress her embarrassment and nod: "Okay." The

    unopened book is a fantasy book books.

    Look at the introduction on the cover, it tells the story of human beings without the background of ABO differentiation.

    This made Jing Qingxia stunned.

    Without ABO differentiation, wouldn't that be her original world?

    Seeing Jing Qingxia staring at the book cover in a daze, Zhong Mingxue smiled: "Tell me, what if everyone does not differentiate into alpha and omega, but all become beta?"

    She is also looking forward to such a world .

    Jing Qingxia took the novel and walked to Zhong Mingxue's side.

    The smell of iced limoncello began to fill the air again.

    This is the pheromone fluctuation caused by the fever period, which is not controlled by Zhong Mingxue's subjective will.

    Jing Qingxia didn't speak, stopped her feet, and quickly turned back to take the inhibitor and blocker from the table.

    Hand over the inhibitor to Zhong Mingxue, and spray the blocking agent in the air.

    After a while, Zhong Mingxue's pheromone calmed down, but she still didn't get the answer she wanted.

    This question is difficult to answer.

    If it is a world without differentiation.

    Without her S-rank Omega status, she might no longer be a bargaining chip to be coveted by others.