Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    S-level pheromones suppress A-level pheromones very strongly.

    Jing Qingxia had already realized this the moment she sensed the walnut-flavored pheromone.

    It is completely different from Mrs. Su's immature pheromones and immature mentality.

    The killer's pheromone, like its master, has the consciousness of killing people.

    Jing Qingxia tore off her barrier stickers, trying to resist.

    She also tried to distance herself, to weave around.

    Unexpectedly, the killer was not afraid at all, rushed straight over, plunged into the bushes and scratched her side waist with the arrow in his hand.

    Affected by the pheromone, Jing Qingxia's movements slowed down, one step slower, before she had time to dodge, she was scratched on the side by the arrow.

    But fortunately, the arrow just stuck in the backpack on the back in the end, and there were no other changes.

    At the same time, the thin-skinned monkey froze when he saw Jing Qingxia's face clearly.

    Jing Qingxia seized the opportunity, held the last arrow in her hand instead, and directly pierced the thin-skinned monkey's heart.

    The skinny monkey was startled.

    Grabbing it hastily, he moved down, allowing the arrow to pierce the slightly sideways chest cavity and land on the ribs.

    "Cough..."

    He didn't expect that he would be distracted by his opponent's true identity.

    This arrow really hurts.

    Let this high school student enjoy the same pain!

    The thin-skinned monkey laughed ferociously, grabbed the arrow with his left hand to prevent it from going deep, and at the same time used the arrow to control Jing Qingxia in reverse, preventing her from escaping.

    With a movement of his right hand, the arrow turned around and pierced Jing Qingxia's body again.

    The schoolbag was torn, and the contents fell to the ground.

    The moment the arrow tip touched Jing Qingxia's waist again, Jing Qingxia blocked it with her left hand.

    At the same time increased the strength of the right hand.

    A man and a woman, who were about the same size, instantly confronted each other.

    The expression of surprise on Skinny Monkey's face increased, and he never thought that even if he tried his best, he would be stopped by this little girl.

    He couldn't help asking: "Who the hell are you!"

    A pampered young lady, how could she not change her face after being pierced by an arrow.

    This is too surprising!

    What's more interesting is that during the few seconds of the fight just now, he also confirmed that there were indeed no bodyguards around.

    So it was the person in front of him who knocked down Old K!

    Is this really the case?

    That was a more interesting prey than that little Omega girl just now.

    I must kill her with my own hands!

    The skinny monkey's face was full of ferocious and weird smiles.