Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Jing Qingxia sat on the chair with peace of mind, and felt at ease as she smelled the faint scent of iced lemon wine drifting past behind her.

    I thought to myself that Zhong Mingxue had a delicate mind.

    Her pheromone is unstable, even if she wants to get closer to her in the same room, the atmosphere will become awkward.

    Now blowing your hair as a cover is less embarrassing.

    Buzzing -

    the hair dryer buzzing in my ears.

    The scalp suddenly felt cold, and a gentle force touched the scalp lightly.

    Zhong Mingxue's fingers lightly ran through Jing Qingxia's hair, more experienced than last time.

    The subtle smell of cinnamon floats over the blockage of the barrier stickers as the hot wind blows.

    Zhong Mingxue didn't reject it, and neither did the iced limoncello.

    The two streams of pheromones merged naturally again.

    Owners of pheromones can feel these changes.

    Zhong Mingxue's fingertips accidentally touched Jing Qingxia's eartips.

    There was a stress reaction at the tip of the ear, and it turned red all at once.

    The reaction of the fingertips was not much better, as if an electric current had passed through it, and it shrank like a mimosa.

    But both of them kept as calm as possible on the surface.

    Otherwise, it will be too thoroughly exposed to the entangled pheromones.

    Zhong Mingxue dived into the sound of the hair dryer to adjust and slow down her breathing.

    Jing Qingxia was also tense, not letting her heart beat out of control.

    But the two of them couldn't tell at the moment whether the weird emotions in their hearts were caused by pheromones or something else.

    Jing Qingxia could only lower her head and play with her fingers.

    Zhong Mingxue's eyes fell on the lines of the hair dryer, avoiding other lines to be attractive to her.

    finish blowing.

    Jing Qingxia was pardoned, and quickly stood up to take the hair dryer: "Go and take a shower! I'll blow your hair later."

    Zhong Mingxue looked at Jing Qingxia's joyful look, as if there was an invisible tail Shaking behind.

    He smiled and didn't refuse.

    Jing Qingxia stood outside alone and looked at the sky.

    It's an amazing feeling.

    Obviously nothing can be seen.

    But he could feel something floating in the air.

    And very sure, those are two pheromones, they contain each other harmoniously, intimately.

    Jing Qingxia felt itchy when she thought that these two pheromones were secreted from her and Zhong Mingxue's glands.

    It's a feeling I've never felt before.

    There was a fire in my heart spreading to my neck.

    It spread to the back of the neck, and the glands became slightly hot.