Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Su Zhenyi regained consciousness from the memory, squinted her eyes, and looked Jing Qingxia up and down.

    Before seeing the two mercenaries yesterday, she had guessed that Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue might have escaped, but they were also in a panic.

    After seeing the miserable state of the two mercenaries, she was shocked.

    No way, no way?

    Could it be that the two of them took down two professional mercenaries without injury? !

    But now, she confirmed the fact, she couldn't help but said: "Cousin, I haven't heard of it before, you're pretty good at it. You didn't get hurt when you dealt with two adult alphas alone."

    Jing Qingxia sensed the probing in Su Zhenyi's eyes mean.

    This person has been trained by the Su family in martial arts all year round, and his observation skills are by no means like ordinary high school students.

    From the moment Su Zhenyi got into the car yesterday, Jing Qingxia discovered that this person had been observing herself.

    This is also the reason why Jing Qingxia didn't trust her yesterday and deliberately let the bodyguards stare at her.

    But now Su Zhenyi showed up here with a group of bodyguards, layer upon layer of protection, at least proving that she would not harm herself in action.

    So Jing Qingxia didn't intend to hide anything.

    As promised to Zhong Mingxue last night, Jing Qingxia will not leave this world.

    Since he wanted to live with his current identity, he naturally didn't want to always keep his secrets hidden.

    She has always been so frank in the world.

    "Injured, arms and waist, but not serious. Zhong Mingxue's leg was also injured. Did you bring a medical kit?"

    Su Zhenyi was surprised.

    Unexpectedly, Jing Qingxia didn't bother to talk about him, nor did he make any excuses, but just complied.

    As if it was a matter of course.

    Does the training camp have this ability?

    Or maybe the cousin is gifted?

    Su Zhenyi was puzzled.

    But when he heard Jing Qingxia begging for medicine from him, of course he had to give it.

    She beckoned for the medicine case.

    Jing Qingxia took the box and walked back to the bedroom, and subconsciously locked the door backwards.

    Zhong Mingxue was still in the bathroom.

    Jing Qingxia went to knock.

    "Jing Qingxia?" Zhong Mingxue's voice trembled.

    Jing Qingxia knew that Zhong Mingxue was still a little uneasy.

    This is the aftermath of the febrile period.

    It is also a sequela after so many things happened yesterday.

    "It's me. I locked the door outside, you can open it."

    "I can't open the door, I haven't changed my clothes yet." Zhong Mingxue approached the door.