Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    After all, Private No. 1 High School is the leader among private schools. It is nicknamed the Noble Academy. The decoration and greening inside and outside the school are specially designed by someone, and they are never short of money.

    While saving the cost of business class airfare, the cost is left on the accommodation.

    "Wow, I didn't expect that the school is so generous, and the room booked for you is actually in the same hotel as ours! It's really generous, five-star!" Yuan Leshan exclaimed when he arrived at the same hotel as the competition group.

    "And we only booked ordinary standard rooms, and each of you has a luxurious sea view double bed room! The school is really inhumane. I hope you will come back with an award for being so generous!" Duan Yajie looked at Jing Qingxia and Zhong The room card of the double-bed room with sea view adjacent to Mingxue showed envy.

    There are only two sea view double rooms in this hotel on each floor, and they are also the most expensive rooms except suites.

    Jing Qingxia generously handed over her room card and said: "If you want to visit, you are welcome at any time. If you feel bored during our exam and you don't want to go out, you can also sit in my room.

    " Does the school expect us to I don't know about winning the prize, anyway, this time all of us passed the preliminary round, the school already has a lot of face. "

    What Jing Qingxia was saying, Yuan Leshan didn't listen at all, her eyes wandered between Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue.

    Compared with being a guest in Jing Qingxia's room, she hoped that Jing Qingxia would directly leave the room. Let it out.

    Where will you live after you let it out!

    Hehehe. Pat

    !

    Jing Qingxia slapped Yuan Leshan on the head with her room card: "Don't think about everything, if you're here, I won't come for you It's time to play. "

    Oh, just for fun, let's go visit it!" "Yuan Leshan hurriedly winked at Duan Yajie.

    Duan Yajie received the signal, dog-leggedly made a gesture of invitation to Jing Qingxia, and sent him into the elevator.

    The competition teacher and the life teacher didn't care about their nonsense, they just asked for a meeting time and went back to their rooms to recuperate.

    Xiang Jiayou didn't act like a monster along the way, and seemed to be busy preparing for the competition. He only glanced coldly when the four of them entered the elevator.

    The floor-to-ceiling windows are facing the sea, and there is no hindrance to the sight. Everyone's attention is attracted by the beautiful scenery after opening the door.

    The sofa in the living room is also falling in the sun, looking warm and comfortable.

    "Oh my god, if we knew we shouldn't save money, we just came to the room with two double beds. The view is so good! If you sit in front of this big glass window and eat, you must be very happy." Yuan Leshan's eyes sparkled glow.

    Duan Yajie was quite helpless, she was the one who initially said that she would save the money for booking a room and eat delicious food, but now she changed her mind.

    "The revolving restaurant on the roof, when you go to have breakfast tomorrow morning, you can enjoy the 360-degree view, aren't you satisfied?"

    "That's wrong! Breakfast, dinner and supper are all different! Even sitting here holding instant noodles and eating them feels different!" Yuan Leshan said with a smile, drooling, already looking forward to instant noodles.