Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    The sun shone on the ground, and the empty white air was irradiated, and the teacher's voice in the classroom deepened the sleepiness of summer.

    The windless environment made time pass very slowly.

    Only the students in physical education classes of all grades are still mental.

    The enthusiasm for this class was all concentrated on the tennis court by them.

    "Crack!"

    With a crisp sound, the tennis ball turned into a phantom in the air at an unimaginable speed.

    "Wow!"

    The audience outside the tennis court exclaimed that the trip was worthwhile.

    The person who serves is Jing Qingxia. She also never expected that the male number three would send her such a slap in the face.

    Mrs. Su came over with a tennis racket to declare war five minutes ago.

    Pathological possessiveness is real.

    You can come here to declare war with a serious face after only meeting the heroine. Jing Qingxia said in her heart that if she didn't suppress this person's arrogance as soon as possible, it would be hard to imagine how difficult it would be in the future.

    When Mrs. Su came, she even took out the school badge that Jing Qingxia didn't want. As if trying to figure something out.

    "It's better to gamble with the reputation of alpha, and the loser will withdraw automatically."

    Seeing that, Duan Yajie immediately came up to take away the school card, and stood behind Jing Qingxia: "I can feel that this alpha is menacing even if I have no differentiation." "

    Yuan Leshan said in a low voice: "This person is an S-level alpha, and he is now taking advantage of the cover of physical education to release pheromones. I feel a little uncomfortable." The

    corners of Jing Qingxia's mouth twitched, and he came over to declare war. Zhang Yawu clawed at his S-class alpha identity. What kind of behavior is this male number three?

    Obviously, the division of this world means adulthood. Is this Mrs. Su's mental development a little behind?

    Seeing Jing Qingxia's ugly expression, Mrs. Su was even more proud: "If you don't have confidence, we can just gamble for a month, and the loser will disappear from Zhong Mingxue's eyes for a month!"

    Jing Qingxia said helplessly: "You know what? I am not only Zhong Mingxue’s classmate and deskmate, but also live in the same house, how do you want me to disappear and hide by digging three feet into the ground?”

    “Then bet the teacher will change seats! I won’t allow you and Zhong Mingxue is at the same table! I don't allow you to live together!" Mrs. Su became ill.

    Jing Qingxia was even more convinced that this elementary school chick was immature.

    But the hot and dry feeling brought by the sun made Jing Qingxia feel very bad.

    Since someone delivered it to your door, let him teach him a lesson for free.

    "I can play tennis with you without placing any bets. It's just a match."

    "Boss, you don't even want the chance to drive away your rival?" Yuan Leshan couldn't understand.

    "If you have emotional entanglements, you can be called a rival in love. Well, this is clearly a passerby." Jing Qingxia said unforgivingly.