Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    "Hey, an Omega, shameless, Jing Qingxia is still missing, you didn't hold a wedding, and you didn't get a certificate, what kind of wives are you? Xiaoxue, you are still young, don't be so stupid, you were tricked by the Jing family, Be a widow there!" The

    voice was not loud, but abrupt. Just right to change the atmosphere of the scene.

    A second ago, they were still lamenting that they did not expect such a love in the wealthy family.

    In the next second, they "bah" in their hearts, and it turns out that the love of the rich and powerful is an illusion.

    The cameras of some reporters immediately turned to the source of the sound.

    It was Zhong Xiaoling and Jiao Chunxiao who were invited to confront each other, sitting next to their R&D team.

    It was Jiao Chunxiao who spoke, and she knew exactly what the public liked.

    The Jing family appointed Zhong Mingxue as the spokesperson. Firstly, it was justifiable, and secondly, she was good-looking.

    The viewers who turned on the live broadcast and watched Zhong Mingxue's face could trust her more than three points just by seeing Zhong Mingxue's face.

    Also as she expected.

    As soon as Zhong Mingxue appeared on the live broadcast screen, many viewers commented in the live broadcast room.     "What a beautiful girl, she is standing on the side of the Jing family. Could it be that she was bullied by the relatives of the

    Zhong family?

    "

It was Zhong Mingxue who stood up and guided the direction of public opinion.

    In order to continue to impress the audience with the impression that the Jing family's profiteers are doing all kinds of evil, Jiao Chunxiao deliberately said this sentence.

    These words made Zhong Mingxue frowned.

    "I don't know why you said this, or if there is any evidence that Jing Qingxia can't come back, I will wait for her to come back. I killed her, I killed her, maybe not She won't go missing these disturbing things." Zhong Mingxue lowered her head as she spoke.

    Her hair drooped and her shadow fell, capturing her loneliness and sadness in the camera.

    Even the reporters looked at each other.

    What does this mean?

    Does Jing Qingxia's disappearance have something to do with the Zhong family?

    Jiao Chunxiao raised his eyebrows and looked at Zhong Xiaoling, as if to say, your niece can do it, and the use of ambiguous words is also excellent.

    Zhong Xiaoling sneered, this little girl has been smart since she was a child, but after getting mixed up with Jing Qingxia, she learned badly.

    But she doesn't care.

    "After all, the relationship between Zhong's family and Jing's family is so tense now, Xiaoxue will inevitably misunderstand, but what's the use of explaining? There is no evidence. Jing Qingxia's matter has nothing to do with us, and there is no way to prove what we have not done. Ah." Zhong Xiaoling spoke softly, just enough for the nearby reporter's camera to hear it.

    Zhong Mingxue could also hear it.

    Her eyes blinked slightly.

    Su Zhenyi mentioned it when she came to see her that day, and Lin Chanjuan also said it before the live broadcast started today.