Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    "It's actually very simple. I've filled out the parts that can be filled in for you. You can copy the rest by yourself, and we can send it to the teacher in duplicate. Because it can be recorded in the file." Curriculum Vitae', so it is a bit cumbersome." Mo Yingcai explained to Zhong Mingxue gently and carefully.

    Zhong Mingxue kept nodding, took a pen, and filled in step by step.

    The sunlight outside the window suddenly dimmed a little.

    I don't know when a large cloud floated in the sky.

    Although the lighting in the student union office is good, Mingxue and Mo Yingcai are sitting in the innermost position at this time.

    The light was dim, and the words on the paper became much darker.

    Mo Yingcai thoughtfully got up and went to turn on the fluorescent lamp.

    Finger just touched the light switch.

    Slap.

    The fluorescent light flickered a few times, but before it was fully lit, Mo Yingcai only felt his body being pushed, and suddenly lost control, and fell backwards.

    boom!

    Hit the locker next to the wall.

    The sudden sound made Zhong Mingxue look up, wanting to see what happened to Mo Yingcai just now.

    When I looked up, what I saw was the surly face I saw at the school gate on the first day of school.

    Zhong Mingxue frowned in disgust.

    This unreasonable S-class alpha released the pheromone into the air.

    This time she smelled the exact smell of that pheromone.

    A foul smell of smoke was released from the man.

    She called his name in dissatisfaction: "Mrs. Su!"

    Hearing the beautiful Omega in front of her shout her name, Mrs. Su raised her eyebrows to express her happiness.

    Mo Yingcai, who had lost her concentration for three seconds because of the pain, came back to her senses, followed Zhong Mingxue's cry, and said, "Mrs. Su, put away your pheromones! You know this is not only violating school rules, Is it even illegal?! If you continue to do this, we can go to the principal's office and demand that you be expelled! We can also go to the police to arrest you!"

    "Oh, the student council president is a big official. So you only sue this one? " Su Tai didn't care, although he was talking to Mo Yingcai, his eyes were fixed on Zhong Mingxue.     After watching Mo Yingcai backhanded for a while, he threw him into sight, and then looked at the two Omega at the same time and said, "It's useless for you to file a complaint. I'm in the susceptible period, no matter what you say, I'm just fine." It’s just a poor person who got out of control during the susceptible period. Even if the police come, what can you do to me?”     In the world of ABO, there are always many sad and helpless things.     Like this time.     Even if the rules and regulations are as perfect as possible, there are always loopholes that people can exploit.     Especially when Alpha treats Omega, as long as Alpha is shameless enough, Omega will always get hurt in the end.     Conversely...     there are very few such converses.     Mrs. Su enjoyed the trembling of the two Omegas in the office because of their S-level alpha pheromone.     This is a symbol of his authority.     His self-esteem is as pathetic as the loophole he exploited.     But Zhong Mingxue and Mo Yingcai really had nothing to do with him.     Zhong Mingxue calmed down, shook the pen tightly, and looked at Mrs. Su: "If you have something to say, don't threaten us with pheromones."     Mo Yingcai's pheromone level is lower than Zhong Mingxue's. Tai's pheromone trembled all over and couldn't speak.     Mrs. Su grinned ferociously: "Don't you know what I'm looking for you? Although I promised that I won't show up for a month, it doesn't mean that you can do such outrageous things this month."