Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Early the next morning.

    The sky continued yesterday's good weather, cloudless, and the air seemed to be filled with ease.

    On the big weekend when everyone is full of leisure and elegance, only the Jing family's small villa is in a hurry like a war.

    The large and small bags were put in the trunk of the car, and four people filed in.

    Jing Guangyao didn't stop, and immediately kicked the accelerator and drove out.

    Last night, the itinerary for returning to the Jing family's mansion was temporarily finalized, without even calling the old mansion, the group of people this early in the morning directly cut off and set off.

    In order to show sincerity, Jing Guangyao didn't call the driver.

    Sitting in the passenger seat, Lin Chanjuan comforted her, "Old Jing, you don't have to be so nervous. The news just came out yesterday. We'll explain it early this morning, before we have time."

    The air conditioner in the car was turned on at 18 It was already 100 degrees Celsius, but Jing Guangyao still felt stuffy. He wiped the sweat from his forehead, and did not respond to Lin Chanjuan, just driving carefully.

    The old lady of the Jing family used to educate the children in the same way that dutiful sons are born under the stick.

    Not to mention that Jing Guangyao is the eldest son alpha in the family, and he has been raised as an heir since he was a child, so he is even stricter.

    It was so strict that this middle-aged man in his forties had a psychological shadow. At this moment, he was like a quail waiting to be slaughtered. He was so panicked that he couldn't calm down at all.

    Jing Qingxia sat in the back seat of the driver's seat, feeling relaxed.

    Before going to bed last night, I sorted out the memories of the little cannon fodder.

    The old lady of the Jing family is really kind to the little cannon fodder, and her words about intergenerational relatives are absolutely true.

    The little cannon fodder's princess temper is definitely the old lady of the Jing family who took the lead and got used to it.

    So no matter if you want to cheat the old lady's feelings today, or if you want to clarify later, Jing Qingxia is not afraid.

    Zhong Mingxue, who was next to her, kept her mouth pursed and clenched her hands on her thighs.

    The friendly relationship between the Zhong family and the Jing family is limited to the parents' generation.

    So much so that Mrs. Jing is a stranger to her, and she has only heard of it in fragments of other people's words.

    Mrs. Jing and his wife were vigorous and resolute heroes when they were young, and they were even more decisive when they were older.

    But the death of the real Mrs. Jing a few years ago dealt a great blow to this person in power, and directly left all the affairs of the Jing family to the next generation to manage.

    Since then, she has kept a low profile a lot, but "jianghu" is still her legend.

    Zhong Mingxue didn't expect that she would have the opportunity to meet Mrs. Jing, and wondered if she, a counterfeit, would be spotted at a glance.

    If it is found out, I don't know what the consequences will be.

    Zhong Mingxue clenched her hands, turning pale.