Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Zhong Mingxue got off the bed and forced Jing Qingxia to a corner.

    Jing Qingxia asked her if she had a fever.

    Yes, it's fever season.

    While still in the rain, she vaguely felt something was wrong.

    It may be due to injury, it may be due to being attacked by alpha pheromones, or it may simply be due to the arrival of the febrile period.

    The end result is that her whole body becomes hot and enters a period of fever.

    She even knew that there was no inhibitor in the backpack that Jing Qingxia was taking out.

    The inhibitors that Jing Qingxia originally put in her backpack fell on the grass after the backpack was punctured, and she didn't pick it up when she was in a hurry to leave.

    The inhibitors in Zhong Mingxue's backpack were also smashed when he fell.

    Jing Qingxia went outside for a walk just now, but did not bring back any medicine, which also shows that there is no medical condition in this empty small courtyard.

    They only have each other.

    From the moment Jing Qingxia accompanied her to lie down, she secretly took cinnamon from the back of Jing Qingxia's neck to calm herself down.

    But the balance is still broken.

    Chilled limoncello craves the cinnamon infusion.

    It's a special kind of like.

    Just like how I like Jing Qingxia.

    Zhong Mingxue was thinking in a trance, but heard a crisp sound.

    Snapped--!

    Pink flashes by.

    The strawberry umbrella stood in front of her, completely blocking Jing Qingxia's figure.

    Zhong Mingxue paused and blinked slowly.

    umbrella?

    "Zhong Mingxue, don't come here!" Jing Qingxia, who was hiding behind the umbrella, issued a weak warning.

    Zhong Mingxue's eyes were immediately filled with a smile.

    What kind of cute behavior is this?

    Who is the alpha?

    She squatted down and slowly opened the strawberry umbrella.

    Like a kitten, the whole person jumped in, into Jing Qingxia's warm embrace.

    Even if Jing Qingxia squeezed her umbrella tightly, she couldn't stop Zhong Mingxue's sneak attack.

    Zhong Mingxue hugged Jing Qingxia precisely, whispered in her ear, and said in a lazy tone: "Jing Qingxia, cover me."

    The moment the strawberry umbrella bounced back to its original position.

    Darkness enveloped Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue.

    Boom boom boom boom——the heart was screaming in Jing Qingxia's chest.

    She was confused.

    Why are the props that played a key role in the original text useless at the moment?

    It doesn't matter if it doesn't block the effect of pheromone, but it supports a pink atmosphere for them.