Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    "The freshmen from class ten have arrived! I heard that they are really super beautiful."

    "It is really super beautiful, it seems that there is an alpha fighting for her in the morning.

    " Is Jing Qingxia in the class fighting each other? I came early today, so I happened to see it!"

    "Wow, then tell me, what happened? Mrs. Su is an S-level alpha, and Jing Qingxia is also a bully. "

    What's the relationship between Jing Qingxia and that freshman Zhong Mingxue?"

    "I heard it's Qingmei."

    "Zhong Mingxue's family is in trouble, and now they live in Jing's house. Maybe the two of them are already 'talking'. "

    It makes sense. After all, the Jing family has a big family and business, and Jing Qingxia can't differentiate into a top alpha. It's normal to arrange a child bride-in-law in advance.

    " Both of them are very good-looking, and I don't know who to envy at the moment."

    ...

    Not to mention these immature young people, even many people of a certain age are convinced of gossip and gossip.

    "Mr. Jiang, although these are all rumors among the children, there is a saying that there are no waves without wind. You'd better pay attention." The sour-looking male beta is Yang Gaofei, the head teacher of Class 1, relying on his relationship with the principal Because of this, it is not pleasant to speak on weekdays.

    Jiang Yingying just smiled and said: "The students are all under my nose. I should know what happened better than the children in other classes."

    Yang Gaofei opened his mouth and was about to preach.

    "Teacher Yang, you have to hold a teaching and research meeting later, so you should prepare first." Other teachers beside him also helped to change the subject.

    Yang Gaofei narrowed his eyes and left with his teacup in hand.

    Jiang Yingying sighed and thanked the other teachers next to her.

    The other teachers also waved their hands.

    Everyone can't understand Yang Gaofei. But what can you do, adults, you have to maintain the basic etiquette among colleagues.

    Naturally, many people in Class Ten have seen all kinds of gossip in the school forum, even Jing Qingxia who decided to study hard also saw those related links because of Yuan Leshan and Duan Yajie's crazy private messages.

    Jing Qingxia immediately glanced at Zhong Mingxue after finishing watching.

    Zhong Mingxue was at her desk, sorting out the notes from the previous class, her thick eyelashes fluttering with the opening and closing of her eyelids.

    Apparently the client was unaware of the gossip.

    Jing Qingxia touched her chin in thought.

    As long as this incident has no effect on Zhong Mingxue, it's better to let the rumors fly for a while.

    Compared with an unreliable S-level Omega and a child bride of a big family who already has a partner by default, the latter is ugly but safer.

    As for the future, when the male lead appears, these rumors will naturally be self-defeating.

    Jing Qingxia's mind flashed for no reason in the original text where the male protagonist easily rescued the female protagonist from the hands of the cannon fodder.