Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    Listening to Jing Qingxia's speech, Zhong Xiaoling felt as annoying as ever.

    Her thoughts raced, and she quickly seized the loophole: "Really? What do you mean by that, you admitted to stealing from my house?"

    Hiss—

    the reporter smelled the invisible smell of gunpowder at the scene, which became more intense with Jing Qingxia's appearance .

    Everyone excitedly frantically pressed the shutter.

    But Jing Qingxia raised the corners of her mouth and said with a smile: "Ah? What stealing, no, it was simply given to me by a kind person I met when I was running away. Your house is so tall, and the power cuts out and the lights are messed up every now and then. , How dangerous, I was spoiled and spoiled since I was a child, and I am not a special soldier, so I can't do it."

    "..." Zhong Xiaoling's teeth were about to be crushed.

    The ability to kick Jing Fei away with those two kicks just now is called pampering?

    She was so angry that she wanted to throw the phone out of her hand.

    A bodyguard came over, bowed to her, and said politely: "Hello, lady, please sit down and don't disturb the reporters behind."

    "..."

    Everyone thought that the Zhong family and the Jing family were Still a close fight.

    Only Zhong Xiaoling knew that even though he was so cautious, he still underestimated the enemy.

    Jing Feibai trusted his mercenaries too much, and Zhong Xiaoling also trusted Jing Feibai's mercenaries too much. She thought that all the dead soldiers trained by the Su family would be under surveillance, so she would have no worries, but she forgot about the "dead" Jing Qingxia herself.

    She slumped back to her seat and looked at Jiao Chunxiao beside her.

    Jiao Chunxiao has already contacted the resources in his hand while recognizing the reality, but until now there has been no news.

    The two backbones are already in such a mess, and the researchers next to them couldn't sit still. They wanted to escape from the hall in panic. They knew very well that Zhong Xiaoling had something to do with them. The evidence of the crime can also become the evidence of their crime.

    They were also stopped by bodyguards, and none of them could escape.

    Jing Qingxia didn't play tricks any more, and clicked to play the audio.

    The sound of the audio is not clear, it seems to be transcribed. But it does not affect the content of the audio.

    The voice could be vaguely heard to be a conversation between Zhong Xiaoling and the scientific research staff.

    The most clear sentence is what Zhong Xiaoling said: "So, as long as you have your original data, it will be fine. Zhong Hongbo is already a dead man, and he has no way to climb out of the soil to refute you."

    Huh!

    Everyone at the scene was in an uproar.

    Even Zhong Mingxue, who was mentally prepared, closed her eyes to resist the strong physical nausea.

    Jing Qingxia immediately hugged her, patted her on the back, and said comfortingly: "If you don't want to hear these things, you can go to the upstairs office to have a rest first. Let me handle it here."