Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    The matter of giving Zhong Mingxue tuition fees was still treated as a joke.

    Jing Qingxia still found a middle way, got a book card from Book City, bound it to the bank card, and handed it to Zhong Mingxue.

    There are three chapters in the contract, and she will help you choose the tutoring exercises you want to use in the future, but at the same time Zhong Mingxue has to use the same amount of money in this card to buy the books you need.

    Zhong Mingxue stared at Jing Qingxia with the card for a long time, finally sighed softly, and reluctantly agreed.

    Turning around the next day, Jing Qingxia received a big gift pack of exercise books.

    Frowning, she wanted to complain to Zhong Mingxue, but when she passed by Zhong Mingxue's room, she saw several economics books on her desk.

    The corners of his mouth curled up in satisfaction.

    The big gift package is the big gift package, economics professional books are quite expensive.

    Everything is developing as expected, the only headache is that the

    weather is still hot after autumn, and there are various "tributes" on the table every day, which is annoying.

    "Can you keep people from other classes from coming in? We have to deal with these things every day." Jing Qingxia rubbed his forehead, "If these people have the perseverance to study, they would have become academic masters."

    "This is too Versailles Is it right?" The students in the front row couldn't help turning their heads and said, "And how do you know that there is no Xueba among these things?"

    Jing Qingxia let out a cry, and extended her hands to grandly introduce her deskmate: "Xueba Isn't it right here, Xueba Benba, do you think Zhong Mingxue is someone who is interested in giving gifts?"

    "Boss, what are you talking about? Wow, there are a lot of snacks today, this I I like it, I'll help you eat." Yuan Leshan jumped over.

    This foodie has already developed a habit, and now she doesn't even bring her own breakfast in the morning!

    Jing Qingxia sighed: "Why are they all snacks? You can't give some flowers and plants."

    "Do you like flowers and plants?" Zhong Mingxue couldn't help but look up.

    "No, it's just that these snacks are all cheap in Leshan. I can pass on the flowers and plants to the teacher, maybe I can give me two more points when I wait for the mid-term exam." Jing Qingxia said "I'm so smart" all over his face.

    Zhong Mingxue looked at the things on the table and quickly classified them: "These can also be given to the teacher. I think the history teacher likes desserts."

    "It makes sense! I really need to curry favor with the history teacher." Said Seeing Jing Qingxia put away the desserts.

    "Also, the physics teacher likes to eat..." Zhong Mingxue continued.

    Yuan Leshan has already stretched out his hand to stop: "Oh! Don't say it! Sister-in-law, you hurt me!"

    Jing Qingxia: "..."

    Zhong Mingxue: "..."

    "Ah no, I mean, Sister Xue... "Yuan Leshan saw that the two were suddenly silent, so he quickly changed their names.

    In class ten, Jing Qingxia, the little overlord, and the class teacher were both intimidating, and a great harmony in the class had long been formed.