Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    The grievance in Zhong Mingxue's heart was wrapped up by Jing Qingxia.

    Her cool pheromones are relieved and fully embraced by the warm woody warm scent pheromones.

    Her cold body also fell into Jing Qingxia's embrace.

    When she realized it, the moisture in her eyes had already blurred two clouds on Jing Qingxia's school uniform.

    The competition teacher finally came belatedly.

    Mrs. Su dropped her helmet and armor and knelt on the ground begging for mercy, begging for the competition teacher, and especially for Jing Qingxia.

    Salute to Jiayou, reluctantly explain what happened to the competition teacher.

    But none of this had anything to do with Zhong Mingxue.

    She just leaned on Jing Qingxia's body, tugging at Jing Qingxia's clothes.

    There is still some awkwardness in my heart.

    After the noon competition group meeting, she passed by the corridor on the second floor, and saw Jing Qingxia supporting Yin Zi.

    It's like she's there for me every time I need help.

    This time Yin Zi needed help, and she did not hesitate to lend a helping hand.

    Are they all the same?

    all the same.

    As Zhong Mingxue thought about it, she felt wronged.

    However, whether it is the identity of my friend or the identity of the fake fiancee, seeing these, I still have no right to question them.

    He was just a poor person who turned to Jing Qingxia for help, and he had no right to ask her to do anything.

    Jing Qingxia is only kind, but she can't use this kindness without restraint.

    Zhong Mingxue felt depressed.

    She will feel uncomfortable because Jing Qingxia is standing next to someone else.

    She would feel uncomfortable because Jing Qingxia smiled at others and stretched out her hand.

    Her heart would beat faster because Jing Qingxia smiled at herself and was kind to herself.

    She didn't mind what happened in the equipment room, and even secretly felt wronged because Jing Qingxia didn't recover her memory.

    She had already figured out what was going on with her.

    She should have figured out what was going on.

    After the little overlord transformed, his state of mind began to change.

    But she couldn't speak.

    She doesn't want to admit it.

    She can't admit it.

    She dare not admit it.

    She likes her.

    But how could she like her?

    Zhong Mingxue's hands tightened around Jing Qingxia's waist, and she took a deep breath of cinnamon, a reassuring woody agarwood.

    She likes the smell of cinnamon.

    Because it's her taste.

    She really likes her smell.

    "Zhong Mingxue, are you okay?" Jing Qingxia gently stroked the head of the weak little cat in front of her.