Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    In the shopping mall on weekends, fast-paced music is played, which makes people who enter the shopping mall quicken their walking pace and increase their cheerful mood.

    In the crowd, there are many little sisters who come to go shopping, young couples who come on a date, there are also families who have nothing to do at home and hang out, and there are even people who come in to cool off the air conditioner.

    Zhong Mingxue and Jing Qingxia are a pair of beauties, even if they are outstanding in appearance, they are not conspicuous in the crowd.

    We are not interested in the passers-by passing by, we just want to concentrate on enjoying.

    Zhong Mingxue hasn't been to the mall for a long time since the accident at home, and it's rare to have such a chance to relax and let herself go.

    On the contrary, Jing Qingxia, intentionally or not, was always observing the habits of the pedestrians around her.

    Frankly speaking, she really didn't have much experience in shopping, let alone getting along with little sisters. If she needed anything in her previous life, she had to make a report and apply for it.

    Now, with Zhong Mingxue by her side, she even has to learn how to get along.

    I happened to catch a glimpse of the two girlfriends next to me holding hands.

    Jing Qingxia thought about it, it's quite normal for girlfriends to hold hands. Walking forward, smoothing out a person's body into walking side by side.

    Sensing the warm air around her, Zhong Mingxue turned to look at her.

    The moment they looked at each other, Jing Qingxia took Zhong Mingxue's cold hand.

    I have to say that in the scorching summer, even if there is an air conditioner blowing in the mall, it is quite comfortable to hold such cold hands.

    Jing Qingxia grinned and said: "There are a lot of people, let's not get lost."

    Zhong Mingxue looked away from Jing Qingxia's bright smile and looked around, there were indeed quite a few people.

    Looking at Jing Qingxia again, she was still peeping at the two girls not far away, the hands they were normally holding turned into interlocking fingers.

    Zhong Mingxue immediately felt the warm and soft touch of her hand, and changed her posture with a slight itchiness.

    Jing Qingxia's fingers moved, and Zhong Mingxue also inexplicably cooperated, and soon changed to interlocking fingers.

    Zhong Mingxue stared at her hands, with emotions surging in her eyes.

    He raised his eyes to look at Jing Qingxia.

    He looked at the two girls again.

    Is this guy learning from others?

    These two girls looked a bit like girlfriends, but as S-level Omega, Zhong Mingxue could sense that the pheromones belonging to alpha and omega in their bodies were tacitly entangled with each other, declaring their sovereignty.

    This is clearly a pair of marked couples!

    They then took out their mobile phones to take a selfie and directly recorded the picture of the two kissing.

    Jing Qingxia was taken aback by this scene, and almost threw Zhong Mingxue's hand away. But because of the gesture of interlocking fingers, he failed.