Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    On the second day, Jing Qingxia felt that her differentiation was already very stable.

    When I woke up in the morning, I was full of energy, and felt the benefits of alpha for the first time.

    As if using inexhaustible energy, he wandered around the small villa several times early in the morning and still refused to give up.

    "Okay, Xia Xia, stop swaying, I'm going to faint." Lin Chanjuan was standing in the living room wearing a long skirt, looking at Jing Qingxia dotingly.

    Jing Qingxia immediately stood still, and made a military posture: "Report to the chief, I have finished preparations, when will I leave?

    " " Lin Chanjuan said teasingly.

    "No, I just feel that I have too much physical strength, and I want to go to the mountains to consume it. Besides, grandma is not scary, why don't I want to go? Is it because the chestnuts are not delicious or the sun is not good?" Jing Qingxia asked instead.

    Jing Guangyao, who was wearing a casual attire, came down from the upstairs, pretending to be casual and asked: "By the way, several relatives are here today, and they said that we will set up a table at noon to celebrate your separation and your fiancée. "     Huh?! What, what's the matter with this big fight? Is grandma trying to make trouble? I...why don't I go?" Jing Qingxia panicked all of a sudden.     An old and disrespectful grandma is enough, but Mrs. Jing summoned all her relatives over.     Don't say that the marriage contract is fake, even if the marriage contract is real, it would be too much to put on an online marriage reminder!     "How can you suddenly not want to go?" Lin Chanjuan blamed, not wanting to pay attention to Jing Qingxia's temporary change of mind.     Zhong Mingxue came out of the kitchen, holding a glass of milk in her hand, and handed it to Jing Qingxia.     Jing Qingxia took the milk naturally, stood in front of Zhong Mingxue, and questioned Jing Guangyao and Lin Chanjuan: "I should ask, how can you do a sneak attack like this? Zhong Mingxue and I were not prepared at all. "

    "I found out the day before yesterday." A cold voice came from behind.

    "Huh?" Jing Qingxia was dumbfounded, so she was the only one who didn't know?

    And Zhong Mingxue knew and agreed.

    Is this really okay?

    Zhong Mingxue's eyes flickered: "Drink the milk quickly."

    "Oh..." Jing Qingxia drank the milk obediently, and finished it in one gulp, leaving a white mark on her lips childishly.

    Zhong Mingxue wiped her mouth with a tissue naturally.

    Jing Qingxia accepted it calmly, and muttered: "If relatives are all here, we have to make the rumors more real, pretending to be a fiancée, I feel that it will reveal the truth."

    Zhong Mingxue looked at her silently, and took it back for a long time Only then did the paper in his hand say: "Then let's work hard."

    "Ah, I'm so worried..." Jing Qingxia let out a breath, followed Zhong Mingxue step by step, and went to the kitchen to put down the milk cup together, like clinging to someone puppy dog.

    When they came out, they followed behind, and when they returned to their parents together, they happened to stand in the light.

    The two people seem to have been slapped with a filter, the height difference is a few centimeters, and the beautiful beauties are a good match when they stand together.