Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    In the warm atmosphere in the bathroom, rain-soaked clothes are not needed.

    Crash -

    hot water sprayed down, and a warm mist filled the air, finally covering some of the blush on the faces of the two girls.

    Mingming went into the bathroom, and obviously no one left, but no one dared to look around, and even his breathing became much lighter.

    Although they are both girls, the feeling of sharing a private space makes them feel turbulent.

    It's like pheromones that can't help but float in the air.

    But the two knew that the pheromone did not sneak out for no reason.

    It was just that they wanted to reveal their feelings at this time.

    Simple and straightforward.

    Zhong Mingxue thought for a moment before reaching out and pulling Jing Qingxia under the hot water: "Don't catch a cold."

    Jing Qingxia trembled slightly with the touch of her arm.

    He completely lost the arrogance and confidence of riding a motorcycle on the mountain road, moving carefully, every centimeter seemed to be carefully measured.

    But this measurement is useless.

    She can only stand in the sight of another person without reservation.

    Fortunately, the hot water sprayed out, and the steam successfully covered the shyness.

    She thought as if she was stealing the bell, as long as the mist was heavy enough, she could take a good bath. If you don't wash it, you will catch a cold more easily.

    Jing Qingxia closed her eyes and let the hot water flow through her cold body with peace of mind. The water temperature was moderate. After feeling the warmth, her skin turned red and hot.

    The cold air was dispelled, and the hot air in the heart occupied the upper peak, surging continuously.

    The blood was quickly pumped into every part of the body as Chuchu's heart was working hard.

    Her whole body was filled with impulsiveness, but she didn't dare to turn her head. She didn't dare to look at Zhong Mingxue behind her.

    Once read, it is an instruction to untie the impulse.

    The irrational beast either devoured her or both of them.

    Jing Qingxia felt that she was done washing, and began to measure the centimeters again, moving slowly to the side, trying to make room for Zhong Mingxue.

    But after waiting for a long time, Zhong Mingxue came up and was about to remind her.

    I just felt itchy on my arm, and it was Zhong Mingxue's fingertips that gently brushed her wound.

    It was the wound left by the thin-skinned monkey stabbed. It healed a lot, but it still left a mark.

    Jing Qingxia turned her head subconsciously, following Zhong Mingxue's fingertips, her eyes were like water droplets flowing along the skin, unable to control the gravity of the earth and moving quickly.

    In the end, the two were exposed to each other without reservation, and their eyes were naturally entwined.

    Zhong Mingxue's gaze did not dodge either, but met Jing Qingxia. It seems to have been prepared for a long time ago.