Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    The next morning, Aunt Zhang prepared breakfast very early. Try to behave as usual, but the low-pressure atmosphere at home can't get rid of, and even in the end, everyone just eats in silence, unable to say a word.

    A home without one person is fragmented like broken glass.

    Ding dong—

    everyone looked up when the doorbell rang.

    Could it be Jing Qingxia who rang the doorbell?

    Or someone who brought good news about Jing Qingxia?

    "I'll go and open the door!" Lin Chanjuan had already run to the door of the mansion when she spoke.

    Standing outside the door were the class teachers Jiang Yingying and Yuan Leshan.

    Yuan Leshan's eyes were red and swollen, and he stretched his head to look into the room, as if he was expecting to see Jing Qingxia sitting at the dining table eating, and even waved to her, calling her to come in for dinner.

    But no.

    The small villa that always feels very bright on weekdays, at this time it is clearly under the direct sun, but it is gloomy.

    Jiang Yingying also noticed Lin Chanjuan's disappointed expression when she saw her, she swallowed the question she wanted to ask, and didn't know what to say right now.

    She never thought that before the holiday, she had made a note in her notebook that she must visit home, but she ushered in such a home visit.

    She learned from some students and parents yesterday that the winter vacation practice activities were not going well.

    It's obviously normal to not go well.

    Every year is not smooth.

    It's no wonder that these pampered children can go smoothly in the mountains.

    However, the gathering of those few words made her feel that something was wrong. In the middle of the night, she directly received a call from the principal, saying that Xiang Jiayou, the baby in the class, was seriously injured.

    She was dumbfounded when she got the call.

    Before she could react after hanging up the phone, the principal called again.

    On the second call the principal sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

    Jiang Yingying got the news of Jing Qingxia's disappearance.

    I went to a winter practice trip, and there was such a big mess in the class that one was injured and one disappeared.

    She felt that Yang Gaofei, the head teacher of the first class, was really a crow's mouth, bad luck!

    Seeing that Jiang Yingying hadn't spoken for a long time, Lin Chanjuan pulled the corners of her mouth with difficulty and showed a weak smile: "Mr. Jiang, we still have some business to go to the old house today. It may be inconvenient to entertain, and Leshan is also..."

    Looking at Yuan Leshan, Lin Chanjuan Chanjuan couldn't say the rest.

    When seeing Yuan Leshan in the past, she always smiled and replied, "Come to see Xia Xia? Xia Xia is upstairs, go by yourself" or "Xia Xia will come down soon, come in and eat some fruit".

    Xia Xia is gone today.

    Yuan Leshan bit his lower lip and said, "Aunt Lin, please tell us if you need us. Duan Yajie is splitting up and can't come here, but she is... She is also willing to help. Don't think our family is small, we... ..."