Chapter 104

Chapter 104 If Line Parallel World 8

    Jing Qingxia played with the children for a while, when she came back, she saw Zhong Mingxue's eyes were red.

    She couldn't help frowning: "Where's the dean's mother? She bullied you... No, how could the dean's mother bully you? Did the wind blow your eyes too much?"

    After speaking, she lightly stroked Zhong Mingxue the eye sockets.

    Zhong Mingxue squinted her eyes following the touch of her fingertips, and her eyes were always locked on Jing Qingxia's face: "No, the dean's mother said that we should have dinner here before leaving. She said that you happened to have the last night I like the coke chicken wings."

    Jing Qingxia couldn't help laughing when she heard Zhong Mingxue imitate herself to address the dean as the dean's mother, and touched her face lightly with her finger before taking it back: "What just happened, The dean’s mother left in a hurry and must have ordered the cafeteria to add more food. Let’s go, let’s treat you to dinner. I didn’t expect that the first meal I invited you to would be in this cafeteria.”

    Zhong Mingxue squeezed the tears from her eyes, and smiled, "When I was a child, I seldom went home directly after school. I always went to the Materialization Institute to find my parents. The Materialization Institute is equivalent to my home. What I invite you to eat is my home." You invited me to eat in your family’s canteen, I think it’s fair.”

    Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue walked side by side: “You, you are really gentle... Is it not greasy to praise you for being gentle?”

    "It wouldn't be greasy if there was no second half of the sentence." Zhong Mingxue turned her head to prevent Jing Qingxia from seeing her smile.

    After a while, he added softly: "Praise me for being cute and not greasy."

    "Cute." Jing Qingxia followed suit with kindness.

    Zhong Mingxue was satisfied.

    I feel happy eating a simple dinner in a cafeteria with shabby tables and chairs.

    Jing Qingxia was sitting face to face with Zhong Mingxue in the cafeteria, sandwiching the Coca-Cola chicken wings on the dinner plate and said: "When I was young, I liked to eat sweets, but I didn't dare to say so. At that time, the conditions in the courtyard were not good, and the children basically shared the food with each other. No snacks. Being able to eat three meals a day is already great. So everyone likes to eat fruit. I like to eat meat, and my favorite is this sweet cola chicken wing."

    Zhong Mingxue looked at the person in front of him in a daze , seemed to have turned into Xiao Xiaxia in an instant, holding Coke chicken wings in her hand, showing the biggest smile.

    She is optimistic and strong. But there is loneliness hidden under the lively exterior.

    It's like her holding a glass of water alone in a lively bar.

    "Life is much better now. There are many people donating from the society. There are also good children like Xia Xia who will send money to the courtyard when they make money as adults. There is also a library in the courtyard. Would you like to visit it?" ?” The dean smiled kindly at the side.

    Jing Qingxia shook her head: "No, Dean's mother, I still have to send Zhong Mingxue home. She has been working hard and under a lot of pressure. Today I just take her out to relax, so I should go early Take a rest."

    Chased people away again.

    After finally touching the handle to open the door of Jing Qingxia's heart, she heard the sound of the door being locked again.