Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    "What the hell, our marriage contract CP, is this really BE?"

    "I don't know, I feel that what the forum says is true."

    "What the forum said is useless, we are training here, the forum Didn’t it also say that Zhong Mingxue and the new transfer student are in love with each other, but in fact? We Xueshen usually only talk about exam questions, and we go to class every day in the canteen and dormitory at three o’clock and one line, and most of the time we take it with us in the Omega female dormitory. Who communicates with each other!"

    "So what the forum said is false?"

    "That's hard to say, the rumors of our school gods are all without pictures and truth, but there are photos of the school bully."

    A private high school Five people came out to participate in the competition training camp, three followed the campus forum, and even discussed it in the cafeteria.

    A gust of wind blows.

    The three raised their heads subconsciously.

    A tall, beautiful girl with a cold expression passed by them.

    This startled them.

    Quickly shut up and bury your head in eating.

    After Zhong Mingxue left the cafeteria, they asked each other with lingering fear: "Did Xue Shen hear it?

    " Right?"

    "It's true..." The

    three of them continued to bury their heads in guilt after finishing speaking.

    ...

    Zhong Mingxue returned to the single dormitory.

    During the time of this training camp, she has been a lone ranger, except for group discussions, she always acts alone.

    During this period, Xiang Jiayou did come to see her frequently, but she never accepted personal invitations.

    From the very beginning, in front of the whole class, especially in front of her "fiancée", this person said in a high-profile way that he wanted to pursue himself, which also made her feel a little uncomfortable.

    Thinking of the word fiancee, Zhong Mingxue pursed her dry lips.

    After hesitating for a while, he took out his phone and clicked on the school forum.

    The school forum was registered by the warm-hearted Luo Mei when she just transferred to another school, in order to learn more about the campus culture.

    But later she felt that the so-called campus culture was nothing but gossip among students, which was quite boring, so she never logged in again.

    But what the three classmates said in the restaurant just now made her a little concerned.

    As soon as the campus forum was opened, I saw Jing Qingxia's photo in the hot post.

    The first protagonist in the photo is Jing Qingxia.

    There are photos of her with many people in the post.

    The second protagonist is Yin Zi, a freshman girl in high school, Mo Yingcai, the president of the student union, and a second-year female officer of the student union who is familiar but forgot her name. She is also a cute girl.

    It could be seen that she was quite busy this week when she was away.

    The description in the forum is quite correct, Jing Qingxia's behavior is like a wild horse without restraint, running wild on a piece of green grassland.