Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    During the exam week, Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue spent it normally, like every student in school, they reviewed carefully and focused on their studies.

    Jing Guangyao and Lin Chanjuan blocked everything between Jing's family and Zhong's family, and it didn't affect their studies, and they lived comfortably. He even had the spare energy to take Yuan Leshan and Duan Yajie to review together in a study group.

    Duan Yajie was quite serious.

    Yuan Leshan was in charge of eating CP on the side, leading the study rhythm a little bit, and looking for various opportunities to ask about the details of the engagement.

    Jing Qingxia replied truthfully that Lin Chanjuan helped arrange the details of the engagement, and the two of them are just like throwing away shopkeepers now, and they will only get involved in it during the winter vacation.

    Yuan Leshan asked again about whether the internship at Jing's Group during the winter vacation counted.

    Jing Qingxia also nodded to express that she definitely counted. It was also revealed that after the news of her engagement to Zhong Mingxue spread in a high-profile manner, Zhong Hongbo's lawyer was also going to have a detailed discussion with Zhong Mingxue about the will.

    Zhong Xiaoling couldn't sit still when he heard about it, and asked the lawyer to meet with him.

    After seeking Zhong Mingxue's consent, Jing Guangyao helped arrange the meeting after the exam, and the meeting place was in the conference room on the top floor of Jing Group.

    "Wow, isn't that a wealthy family? I really want to see it!" Yuan Leshan was a little excited, but seeing Zhong Mingxue's serious expression, and thinking about what happened in the village back then, he said quickly, "You must It's no problem, after all, evil can prevail

    over good!" Duan Yajie gave her a wink, telling her to stop talking.

    Yuan Leshan followed the good advice, shrank his neck and decided not to speak anymore, anyway, even if Jing Qingxia didn't take the initiative to speak up when the result came out, all the major families would know about it.

    The life of a wealthy family is not lacking in money, but at the cost of privacy, the boundaries of privacy are much blurred.

    Not to mention a big family like the Jing family, how many eyes are staring at it.

    ...

    During this period of time, if she didn't want to review during the lunch break, Jing Qingxia didn't want to go back to the classroom to meet Xiang Jiayou, so she would choose to walk around hand in hand with Zhong Mingxue.

    I wasn't so greasy before, why did I suddenly start throwing dog food like crazy now?

    At the beginning, some people speculated whether the two fiancées had to act more because of the announcement of their engagement.

    But slowly, I discovered that these two people didn't care about the students or teachers around them at all, they only had each other in their eyes.

    Every time I see them in the same frame, I can be so sweet that CP fans scream.

    Gradually, when the students saw this pair of fiancee, they were no strangers to it. Even the teacher of the teaching office who often guarded the playground to catch the young lovers' puppy love turned a blind eye when they saw it.

    The eye that was opened was just for sneaking a few bites.

    The whole school's attitude towards this young couple is friendly and blessing, no matter how bad it is, they don't care.